This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-18-2014, 03:51 AM   #21
MxCx
Initiate

MxCx is on a distinguished road

I'm still trying to understand why mind blank had to be changed. Can someone answer this please? I'm assuming it was to limit warjurs, but this also affects support conjurors too. I would have rather seen the previous mental / summon warjurs than the staff warjurs we see now who aren't effected by the mind blank nerf. Over 95% of my time was spent in support mode. It was too much of a pain in the ass before to have to reskill all the time, and there weren't many conju's who did hunt warjur. Aqua is probably the only full warjur on Haven I can think of. Disabling these spells when mind blank is active takes away defense from support conj- at least make it possible to use energy borrow.

@Pery, I don't see why rip post isn't made instant either.
MxCx no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:34 AM   #22
Ryan_Carmon
Apprentice

Ryan_Carmon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kama Sutra View Post
And I dont understand why you'll change AGAIN, shield percing and grounding arrow. It is really desapointing of you guys. For once you have made nice changes but as usual, too nice to keep it.
For Shield Piercing: Being able to hit 1,500 DMG as a hunter only from maneuver and cold blood seems a little bit off, same goes for well geared marks. You'll find it still pretty strong on Amun.
For Grounding Arrow, try take a old dragonwing bow with you (range 30) and you'll be able to snare opponents from very far off (even higher for marks). Although I'd like to see a duration scaling like 2/2/3/3/4 as proposed somewhere else, you'll be fine with just one more point into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latan View Post
please fix the color loss by fusing items.
I bought a daen spear back in 2011 to fuse that with my spear, but it still looses its red color when i merge the items.
THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3secretsofbattle View Post
I'm still trying to understand why mind blank had to be changed. Can someone answer this please? I'm assuming it was to limit warjurs, but this also affects support conjurors too. I would have rather seen the previous mental / summon warjurs than the staff warjurs we see now who aren't effected by the mind blank nerf. Over 95% of my time was spent in support mode. It was too much of a pain in the ass before to have to reskill all the time, and there weren't many conju's who did hunt warjur. Aqua is probably the only full warjur on Haven I can think of. Disabling these spells when mind blank is active takes away defense from support conj- at least make it possible to use energy borrow.
I thought about same of those changes. The point is, you can now stay much further away from the heat of the battle than before (25 heal range increase). And if you get used to it, there is no problem with turning MB off and on to cast spells like Ivy, Beetle.

Being unable to use Energy Borrow while having MB active seems a bit off. I know EB is not blocked by Confuse, but I'd like to see a change here, because you DO need those additional mana points to keep you and your allies alive. Plus it wouldn't be that much of a boost to warjus since they will, after the patch, most likely turn MB off to spell Mana Burn and use Energy Borrow right after that.
Ryan_Carmon no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 06:55 AM   #23
MedicAlert
Pledge

MedicAlert is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Amun again online. Changes:

- Modified: Grounding Arrow cooldown increased from 30 to 60 seconds. Cannot move was 4 in all levels, now effect increases 1 second per level starting at 1 second.
- Fixed: Turkey mount warcry was not playing the gobble sound.

And other minor fixes that were reported about the initial changelog.
Hi,
I appreciate the changes that you guys bring to the game, really do.
But the grouding arrow nerf is kinda just too much for hunters..
Just played with my hunter on amun in kinda PvPs and 2vs1, 3vs1, etc etc
and really missed the old one...
60 sec cd is just too much and to make matters worse the time on it is now too low.
Its playable on lvl 3+ but that means sacrifcing range, tricks, pets, wm and what not..
i really think you should reconsider one of the changes, either duration or cd, because most of the people i talked to in amun did complain about it, especially hunters.. so i hope its fixed to balance out the spell to a point it's usable.
Best,
MedicAlert no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:12 AM   #24
smeagle_errei
Apprentice

smeagle_errei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicAlert View Post
Hi,
I appreciate the changes that you guys bring to the game, really do.
But the grouding arrow nerf is kinda just too much for hunters..
Just played with my hunter on amun in kinda PvPs and 2vs1, 3vs1, etc etc
and really missed the old one...
60 sec cd is just too much and to make matters worse the time on it is now too low.
Its playable on lvl 3+ but that means sacrifcing range, tricks, pets, wm and what not..
i really think you should reconsider one of the changes, either duration or cd, because most of the people i talked to in amun did complain about it, especially hunters.. so i hope its fixed to balance out the spell to a point it's usable.
Best,
maybe 45 secs would be better, actually.

but cmon dont say it was a "too much for hunters"... its not like hunters never lived the last years with no immobilize spell nor they relied on it
Old 09-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #25
Celthar
Pledge

Celthar is on a distinguished road

Conjurer – Life:
Heal Ally:
100-250-400-550-700 now [range 25]
200-250-300-400-500 before [range 20]

Regenerate Ally:
10-21-32-43-55 now [range 25]
15-22-29-36-45 before [range 20]

Heal Self:
200-300-400-500-600 now
*still the same..why? Not good for battlebalance (while looking at Heal Ally, Regen. Ally)
Perhaps good to nerf Warjus but i think the effect for the game is bigger in longer fights then some pvps warju vs x + conj^^
So why dont increase to do your backbone-subclass of battles a fav? fail

Regenerate Self:
20-25-30-35-40 now
*Not good for battlebalance (while looking at heal Ally, regen. Ally)
Perhaps good to nerf Warjus but i think the effect is bigger in longer fights then some pvps warju vs x + conj^^

Mindblank:
This is now an activable skill. Cannot cast damaging powers
Cooldown 60 secs now (120 secs first after update already changed)
Cooldown 60 secs before
Mana Cost: 100-130-160-190-220 Now
Mana Cost: 80-110-140-170-200 Before
*Failnerf of warjus which use staff mastery ("selfmade-dragon-amu") now. Bad for battlebalance.
*Mana Cost should be much higher now because the duration is endless (if not deactivated by user)

Mindpush:
Movement Speed -25%; -30%; -35%; -40%; -50% now
Movement Speed -50%; -55%; -60%; -65%; -70% before
*nothing left to say.

Staff Mastery
Fire Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
Ice Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
Lightning Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
= +45 if all magnifications on level (5)
= Tenax amulet = +50 Fire; Vesper amulet = +50 Lightning; Alasthor amulet = +50 Ice....^^

Summon Lich swapped positions with Summon Golem:
*Warju had to skill the whole tree before and now too - and most grinders used the Golem.
This change changed nothing..(ok, low conjs can watch video while grinding too now^)

-Divine Intervention:
Cooldown: 90 secs
Mana Cost: 75-100-125-150-175
Duration: 10-25-40-55--80 now
Duration: 20-40-60-80-100 before
*that was a good idea to prevent barbs + di. But it doesnt work..conjs still like to di barbs instead of cooperation^^
Just change to: "You can use this spell only on conjurers".
But dont change the duration. Makes fights more interesting - at least gives a chance in some situations.

Tip for Healconjurers:
If you can't defend yourself by def buffs - use attack buffs.. (and keep mindblank). It's funny - crit some barbs.

The bottom line to me:
You nerfed the backbone of battles. Not me (warju) and thanks for the "selfmade-dragon-amu"
And now lets box some staffs and laugh about new dragon gear with cs-bonus.
If you have amu and rings: Please make a conjurer and show us whats really OP now. We miss conjurers atm - lol.
Don't worry if you never played conjurer before. Setup should look like this (sry old version...lich..golem..etc):
http://goo.gl/6bz46F Show us your SKILLz, Boyz - Tell your friends to make a conj too (di each other) and kite some barbs or smth

aquaboxio

Running Shadow - much more fun, "sry" - bb

Last edited by Celthar; 09-18-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Celthar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #26
TurboLover
Apprentice

TurboLover is on a distinguished road

Some ranged CC can be made range dependent. If cast on close range it lasts longer, if cast on long range it lasts shorter.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #27
MxCx
Initiate

MxCx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celthar View Post
Conjurer – Life:
Heal Ally:
100-250-400-550-700 now [range 25]
200-250-300-400-500 before [range 20]

Regenerate Ally:
10-21-32-43-55 now [range 25]
15-22-29-36-45 before [range 20]

Heal Self:
200-300-400-500-600 now
*still the same..why? Not good for battlebalance (while looking at Heal Ally, Regen. Ally)
Perhaps good to nerf Warjus but i think the effect for the game is bigger in longer fights then some pvps warju vs x + conj^^

Regenerate Self:
20-25-30-35-40 now
*Not good for battlebalance (while looking at heal Ally, regen. Ally)
Perhaps good to nerf Warjus but i think the effect is bigger in longer fights then some pvps warju vs x + conj^^

Mindblank:
This is now an activable skill. Cannot cast damaging powers
Cooldown 60 secs now (120 secs first after update already changed)
Cooldown 60 secs before
Mana Cost: 100-130-160-190-220 Now
Mana Cost: 80-110-140-170-200 Before
*Failnerf of warjus which use staff mastery ("selfmade-dragon-amu") now. Bad for battlebalance.
*Mana Cost should be much higher now because the duration is endless (if not deactivated by user)

Mindpush:
Movement Speed -25%; -30%; -35%; -40%; -50% now
Movement Speed -50%; -55%; -60%; -65%; -70% before
*nothing left to say.

Staff Mastery
Fire Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
Ice Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
Lightning Magnification:
5-15-25-35-45 now
5-10-15-20-30 before
= +45 if all magnifications on level (5)
= Tenax amulet = +50 Fire; Vesper amulet = +50 Lightning; Alasthor amulet = +50 Ice....^^

Summon Lich swapped positions with Summon Golem:
*Warju had to skill the whole tree before and now too - and most grinders used the Golem.
This change changed nothing..(ok, low conjs can watch video while grinding too now^)

-Divine Intervention:
Cooldown: 90 secs
Mana Cost: 75-100-125-150-175
Duration: 10-25-40-55--80 now
Duration: 20-40-60-80-100 before
*that was a good idea to prevent barbs + di. But it doesnt work..conjs still like to di barbs instead of cooperation^^
Just change to: "You can use this spell only on conjurers".
But dont change the duration. Makes fights more interesting - at least gives a chance in some situations.

Tip for Healconjurers:
If you can't defend yourself by def buffs - use attack buffs.. (and keep mindblank). It's funny - crit some barbs.

The bottom line to me:
You nerfed the backbone of battles. Not me (warju) and thanks for the "selfmade-dragon-amu"
And now lets box some staffs and laugh about new dragon gear with cs-bonus.
If you have amu and rings: Please make a conjurer and show us whats really OP now. We miss conjurers atm - LOL.
Don't worry if you never played conjurer before. Setup should look like this (sry old version...lich..golem..etc):
http://goo.gl/6bz46F Show us your SKILLz, Boyz tell your friends to make a conj too (di each other) and kite some barbs or smth
You picked a good time to post ^_^ you explained the fail nerf of warjur better than I could.
MxCx no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:50 AM   #28
Evangeline
Master

Evangeline is an unknown quantity at this point

pls explain adrian

if an item that is painted can lose the paint if you exchange it with someone (for that sole purpose), why would anyone buy paint solvent?
Old 09-18-2014, 11:00 AM   #29
MedicAlert
Pledge

MedicAlert is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I don't know where to add this but,
could you plz fix the immobilize bug and the pet bug.
Immobilize bug: while casting a spell if the enemy runs out of range or behind a obstacle and the spell cast is cancelled, the caster is not able to attack or cast another spell unless he moves and upon caught by a immibolize spell, you're basically f*ked.
Pet bug: well you know the big fat troll becomes hostile and attacks anyone near it, while it's master casts a mount.
MedicAlert no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:07 AM   #30
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
pls explain adrian

if an item that is painted can lose the paint if you exchange it with someone (for that sole purpose), why would anyone buy paint solvent?
Mysteries of the past, Evangeline, mysteries of the past. If I, to fix it, avoid trading of painted items, I foresee pitchforks and fire. So, let's tackle this in a more quiet and peaceful future.