This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 09:11 AM   #11
Maelstrom
Apprentice

Maelstrom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
thats what im saying Alsius did this to us but in a group of about 30 meaning little chance to run away even for hunters who are surpossed to be kings of running. HA not when stupid prickling ivy and freeze spells are there. and furtermore i know everyone doesn't do it and not everyone in Syrtis does so those who do wait outside others gates for shame.

If you know that all the realms do it, then don't complain, first solve the "problem" in your realm.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:28 AM   #12
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

Guess why it is called WARzone.
Stop the whining threads please.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:15 PM   #13
Smiley2k7
Master

Smiley2k7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Darn all u Aliuis (spelling?) I usually train by there.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #14
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

rewind guys ill say it again so everyone cna understand it i dont mind when alsius or Ignis kill me in my usual training spot. I dont mind when they capture our forts. and i like when one person tries to kill me and succseeds only to be kill by my pet. But what i hate is when Ignis or Alsius stay on our gate killing anyone who enters the inner realm. I think this is very unfair to everyone especially when they kill our tele which Ignis has already complained about. I'll also say this again i know not everyone does it so dont be offended by this.
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 PM   #15
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

btw its very hard to get stronger when we cannot even get out of our gates to kill something near our lvl
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 02:13 PM   #16
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Heh lol, Syrtis now suddenly cares about this? Guess once it bites you in the ass personnaly your eyes open huh. What about Ignis? You do the same to us, who cares lol...

Ignis is attacked more often then any other realm, we are in 3rd place after all, but ive learned to hold it together, theres nothing that one person can do, so give it a rest bro.

Syrtis does it more often then anyother realm, and thats what you got into when you joined the order of the elves.
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #17
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
If you know that all the realms do it, then don't complain, first solve the "problem" in your realm.
Thats right, don't come knocking to us for change, when your own realm contributes to this. But like I said its no biggie. Learn some running skills or do sumtihng lol.
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 02:23 PM   #18
Reuhman
Master

Reuhman is on a distinguished road

best thing to do is to ask the people of our own realm not camp gates when we see that happening, just like save camping (even better is to tell them not to go there). Most of the time it works. Eventually there will be just one guy hanging around who will get killed quickly.

BUT, if camping the gate is lame, you can't blame a hunter or a small group for passing by just as you cross the gate. this is the war zone after all.
Reuhman no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 03:49 PM   #19
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
rewind guys ill say it again so everyone cna understand it i dont mind when alsius or Ignis kill me in my usual training spot. I dont mind when they capture our forts. and i like when one person tries to kill me and succseeds only to be kill by my pet. But what i hate is when Ignis or Alsius stay on our gate killing anyone who enters the inner realm. I think this is very unfair to everyone especially when they kill our tele which Ignis has already complained about. I'll also say this again i know not everyone does it so dont be offended by this.
yea how about the time sum of ur people came to ignis wall and killed our teleporter he didnt come for like 4 hours and the same people who killed him kept comin(its like they knew that the tele wont come back for a good time)but anyways tell ur people wat they had done to the other realms. yea wall killin is stupid but hey i do it sumtimes but i dont stay forever and its not even wall killin when i go i pass by if i c sum1 he gonna die then i go back on my huntin time <=====Thunder Archer
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #20
muunleit
Initiate

muunleit is on a distinguished road

I'm hunter and I can say in my groups (mostly of my clan) I avoid to lead to saves, gates and markets.
If we find someone away from this places we kill him ones, if we see him again later coming from a save or leveling at the same place, we go away and only attack again if he attack us. I think this is a clean way of hunting for both sides.
muunleit no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread