This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 07-24-2007, 09:27 AM   #11
Tamuna
Pledge

Tamuna is on a distinguished road

After all those korean games where grinding is abnormally hard, Regnum seems as a peace of cake for me...

I remember why I left Silkroad Online once... yeah graphics are good and all but... when it comes to the point when you need 1 week to get 1 lvl, it looks more like a job, not game, when you turn on the game client...

and the quests like: Go kill 1200 poison flowers ... MY GOOD... imagine, if you need about 1 minute to kill 1... it's about 1200 minutes (20 hours) of doing 1 quest, and even if you do this quest, it feels your experience bar only little bit...

insane :-)

so, all I want to say, that Regnum is a GREAT GAME, when it comes to EXP system... well, and I hope quests will be added in future :-)
Tamuna no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:57 AM   #12
e30G
Count

e30G will become famous soon enough

I agree there. I too came from SRO. Got to level 42, stayed there for half a month, then grew bored of farming skill points. Regnum really is refreshing and a lot less boring.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:42 AM   #13
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daresbalat
Haha I didn't realize by a big group you meant A BIG GROUP... wandered into the warzone today, found a massive group and was getting more group XP than i was getting regular XP before per baddie (about 250), just for healing! it suddenly all makes sense
yes i agree totally there are 2 ways to lvl with a party 1) in a small group of about 2-4 switching taking dmg if there are no conjurers with you 2) is to kill in a BIG group meaning you should get about 200 group xp and only about 15 normal and 5 challenge. this is how i got lvl 37 a couple days ago near one of our forts. yes training is hard but think of it like this you only have another 20 to go( that doesn't sound as inspiring as i hoped) lol ngd are working hard to get more quests and praise them for it. around your level you should get about 2 levels a day or so. and if you do get higher levels such as 35's or so. break it down each day. say 30k a day then u should level by friday or so, so at least you know your moving in xp
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote