This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #1
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough
Default Sissies who run to daddy...

Hey all...

It's me Compoundious - Alsius Hunter. So lately when I go out hunting in other lands I'll find some prey....and pounce. They'll run as FAST as they can to the nearest alter and hide behind a bigger-meaner player. So, just and FYI (you may choose to ignore this - and that's okay) if you see me at your save - I'm not after you (I won't attack saves) I'm after the cry-baby standing behind you.

Now, same goes for my save - If I'm there and a sissified player runs behind me - I'll gladly step out of your way...just don't hang around. I can't stand the save-runners...

Anyway - see you in the WZ!!
Old 08-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #2
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarus
It's me Compoundious - Alsius Hunter. So lately when I go out hunting in other lands I'll find some prey....and pounce. They'll run as FAST as they can to the nearest alter and hide behind a bigger-meaner player. So, just and FYI (you may choose to ignore this - and that's okay) if you see me at your save - I'm not after you (I won't attack saves) I'm after the cry-baby standing behind you.
![...]
You can't kill them so you cry? Change tatctic, reset_powers, whatever.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

Oh no...I'll kill 'em - I die in the process because I get jumped by folks at save - not crying at all...just letting everyone know - I'm not attacking their saves. I don't support attacking saves - so just making it clear I'm not save attacking.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #4
NightTwix
Count

NightTwix is on a distinguished road

lol, thats something new:
a reverse spawncamper crybaby post

What should the lowlevel do? If catch him leveling he doesnt have full hp or mana. And if you as a hunter even let him get away to the save then hes the winner and you are the loser.
Of couse you can still try to kill him at the altar, but to expect that the realmmates just sit there and watch how you kill him and then continue to hunt in the realm
thats a tiny bit rediculous, dont you think?
NightTwix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:05 AM   #5
Envy
Master

Envy is on a distinguished road

Oh ok, so while we're training and you try to kill us, we should just stand still and accept it? Come off it..

It's not player vs. player, it's realm vs. realm. If I run to an ally of that realm, it would be more wrong for them NOT to help if it is within their power.
Envy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #6
daflear
Initiate

daflear is on a distinguished road

I dont know what hes complaining about. Agreeing with all the others, i give u one advice: Just dont run into a crow of enemys at the save, so you wont die
daflear no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:16 AM   #7
Froste
Baron

Froste is on a distinguished road

Maybe if you don't hunt so close to altars, they can't run there (:
Old 08-28-2007, 01:21 AM   #8
DonnAy
Banned

DonnAy is an unknown quantity at this point

well is not problem that they runn to altr,bigger problem is that most ignis or sirtis player when they see us jusr runn to watter or cliff and jump,that very popular at those realms,i dont mind if they run to altr just dont like when so mutch those players jump into watter and im not talking about low lvl players,is about lvls 44 ++
DonnAy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:28 AM   #9
Bully
Banned

Bully is on a distinguished road

One thing I hate is people who run forever trying to get away. It's cowardly to a degree second only to intentional drowning. Running to a nearby fort or backup is acceptable I think. Given that it's reasonably close, ie within sight at the time of the attack. I never run from a fight even if I'm outnumbered or out leveled. But I will try to escape a hopeless situation if the fort or backup is very close by. And I will kill you at a save if I'm passing by. It's the warzone, kill or be killed. Having said that, I do try to avoid saves because in my opinion it's strategicly stupid.

Excelsior/Unknown Soldier
Bully no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:30 AM   #10
magnet
Count

magnet is on a distinguished road

Yeah Compoundious, just like when you hit Menirah beach twice with Thesis and all today, we totally owned your team, but you ran back to menirah bridge using your incredible skills (running fast), quite a long run heh, running to daddy, your friends who had rezzed at the Altar and waiting at the bridge? Too bad we got you on your second run... Judge not, before you judge yourself.

Last edited by magnet; 08-28-2007 at 01:53 AM.
magnet no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote