This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 06-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #31
Almighty1
Pledge

Almighty1 is on a distinguished road

Its nice to hear that you are back
Almighty1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #32
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

Tenel_Ka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
u mad? XD Dedication and hard work and devotion made me who I am today as a warlock. How can you be good at something if u don't commit to it? I guess NGD is very fortunate to have me :P 4 years of my time and resources into 1 single class and I don't regret it because I love warlock Ppl can steal my gear. They can steal my char but they can never steal my knowledge and skill in playing warlock. It takes years to truly master a class and the hackers whoever they are will never be as good as me playing warlock because they don't have the experience. Items can only take u so far and noobs will always be noobs no matter how uber ur gear is.
No, not mad. I find most of your far too serious posts about RO amusing. Then I feel bad for laughing at someone with a serious problem.

I never argued that you aren't a good warlock; maybe in another few years and after spending a couple more thousand dollars you'll be the best. My point was that you have dedicated and devoted far too much to Regnum for what it is: a mediocre MMO almost nobody has heard of. In the end, all that you have achieved is to impress a few dozen people and develop a useless skill (while losing $2000 in the process).

It amazes me that you can be proud of wasting half of your teenage years on this. You're a very good example of what MMO addiction is.

EDIT: I didn't make my previous post just to be mean. I was concerned with how important this game is to you, and how you thought RO was your purpose in life XD

E V E R L A S T I N G
Adrestia ~ Kellie ~ Deionarra

Last edited by Tenel_Ka; 06-25-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: I never remember to quote
Tenel_Ka no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:18 AM   #33
Psynocide
Master

Psynocide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenel_Ka View Post
It amazes me that you can be proud of wasting half of your teenage years on this. You're a very good example of what MMO addiction is.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Do not preach your own life ethics as if they were gospel, each to their own; you're entitle to an opinion just as you're entitle to a belief but you must accept the same freedom to choose of others.
I have a problem with those who would presume to tell others how to live their life, as if they were the only ones enlightened enough to know exactly what is worth dedicating yourself to. The arrogance is astounding.

"You're wasting your life playing video games!" - Key word there is your.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
Immune
Master

Immune is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynocide View Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Do not preach your own life ethics as if they were gospel, each to their own; you're entitle to an opinion just as you're entitle to a belief but you must accept the same freedom to choose of others.
I have a problem with those who would presume to tell others how to live their life, as if they were the only ones enlightened enough to know exactly what is worth dedicating yourself to. The arrogance is astounding.

"You're wasting your life playing video games!" - Key word there is your.
Took the words right out of my mouth, though my post was going to be an unnecessarily longer version.

Glad you're not leaving after all Hephy.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #35
Tenel_Ka
Initiate

Tenel_Ka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psynocide
I understand your point, Psynocide, but game addiction can have a negative impact on his life and those around him, just like other addictions. I have seen players just like him start to really regret how much time they spent on RO, when before they thought it was OK. If I remember correctly, one person told their story about it on forums a while ago.

All I was giving was my opinion. I don't want to dictate how he lives. I apologise that I came across as forcing my beliefs. However, I think that some people don't understand how out of hand gaming addictions can become.

E V E R L A S T I N G
Adrestia ~ Kellie ~ Deionarra
Tenel_Ka no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #36
esp_tupac
Initiate

esp_tupac is on a distinguished road

seems that all my threads tend to get out of hand in the end >.<
I think we all know that RO is a form of drugs that's very addictive but ppl still choose to use it and that's their freedom. I'm well aware of the negative impact to life but what's there to regret? This is my choice and this is my lifestyle. Life is so short and u never know what's gonna happen tomorrow so u gotta live the way you want it to be and do the things u want to do. it's like smoking...its bad for ur lung but why worry about somehting that can kill you in 10 years when an car accident can kill ya or paralize ya tomorrow. In the end, everybody is gonna die it's only a matter of when so what's the fucking difference between an alcoholic and a guy who doesn't drink ? ppl think too much and worry too much. 你们活得累不累啊。。。
Old 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #37
Rising_Cold
Master

Rising_Cold is on a distinguished road

good to have you back hepha,
I was afraid you'd never get a rematch after I'd had to log increadably fast
because apparently i forgot to do another thing asked of me
(im still finding somebody to blaim for that one, it clearly is not my fault )

Looking forward to you're next vid that i can learn from ^^
(one day when i do get my lock the needed lvls.. Ill pm you,
should be fun, the noob (me) vs the pro (duh) part 2 )
Old 06-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #38
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by esptupac View Post
seems that all my threads tend to get out of hand in the end >.<
I think we all know that RO is a form of drugs that's very addictive but ppl still choose to use it and that's their freedom. I'm well aware of the negative impact to life but what's there to regret? This is my choice and this is my lifestyle. Life is so short and u never know what's gonna happen tomorrow so u gotta live the way you want it to be and do the things u want to do. it's like smoking...its bad for ur lung but why worry about somehting that can kill you in 10 years when an car accident can kill ya or paralize ya tomorrow. In the end, everybody is gonna die it's only a matter of when so what's the fucking difference between an alcoholic and a guy who doesn't drink ? ppl think too much and worry too much. 你们活得累不累啊。。。
It's not getting out of hand Heph lol.

This isn't about life or death, it's just about living the way you want. You want to play Ro and I don't. Nothing else. No drama here.
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:56 AM   #39
esp_tupac
Initiate

esp_tupac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_de_Combate View Post
It's not getting out of hand Heph lol.

This isn't about life or death, it's just about living the way you want. You want to play Ro and I don't. Nothing else. No drama here.
exactly
Old 06-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #40
TheBarbarianAlsius
Baron

TheBarbarianAlsius is on a distinguished road

asdkgaksdgashdgashd

Welcome back

Skallagrimr
TheBarbarianAlsius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote