This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #21
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Can we have some support summons - like mana or hp ones? Or if not support summons then something like ward that is placed on land and regens hp or mana in some area. This will help conjus for sure. Wards can be destroyable and can have not so big duration.

Multiple summons are cute
Old 08-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #22
chilko
NGD·Studios

chilko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
The only problem is there is already a lack of support conjurers in the War Zone. I just hope this doesn't discourage new players, but it is pretty easy to get a char to lvl 37....
as you saw, in both servers Conjurer is the class with more population (because of the easy leveling scheme)
If they don't play support it has to do with the fun factor and the broken reward system. We will fix that too after this update.
chilko no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #23
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko View Post

As it should.
thats what I really wanted to know, if it was purposed.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #24
ayexeyen_
Apprentice

ayexeyen_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hello everyone here goes:
[*]Unstoppable Madness: Duration reduced to 10 seconds in all levels. New resistance added: cannot attack.
Resistance levels adjusted to 40% to 90% from level 1 to 5. Maná reduced to 220-300. Cooldown reduced to 40 seconds.
Please don’t say that this is not good enough to cover the distance, Barbarians can run around 50 mts in 10 seconds (and that is without spring)
Just a bit of logic. The previous madness was doing a good job to cover the distances, the problem was the extreme mana cost and the problem of "cannot attack".

So: this new madness it is not an improvement to "cover distances" because the previous was doing the same job and it lasted longer.

Of course the resistance to "cannot attack" and the lower mana cost help a lot but TEN SECONDS is ridiculous. Fifteen seconds is already more reasonable.

With these new spells like fulminating and this new UM the barb will spend his time buffing without do anything...

I also think that a resistance of 40% at the first level is too low. Make it begin from 60% would be better.

The new resistance could make you think that this is an improvement but after a while I see another NERF for the barb. I am not happy...
Old 08-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #25
bigjim
Baron

bigjim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
as you saw, in both servers Conjurer is the class with more population (because of the easy leveling scheme)
If they don't play support it has to do with the fun factor and the broken reward system. We will fix that too after this update.
Well, if you are going to fix the xp gained for support, and make full suport conjuring(which I play) in the WZ; then I have no problem with this change.

A lot of us remember when the reward system was too generous to conjurers though.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #26
fritsz
Apprentice

fritsz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

As it should.
I cant agree with this, why do you want to make lvling conju as horrible as other classes?
No one likes grinding (at least most of the people dont) and it kills much fun in my opinion.

I didnt try it, but did you give more xp to support conjus?
When you didnt i fear there wont be new conjus because of the horrible grinding with only mental and IF there is someone you can support you still get nearly 0 xp.
fritsz no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #27
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritsossss View Post
I cant agree with this, why do you want to make lvling conju as horrible as other classes?
No one likes grinding (at least most of the people dont) and it kills much fun in my opinion.

I didnt try it, but did you give more xp to support conjus?
When you didnt i fear there wont be new conjus because of the horrible grinding with only mental and IF there is someone you can support you still get nearly 0 xp.
On the first part, they already talked about how they want to have mages be the slowest grind class, with higher war rewards.

And 2nd, I doubt they would do it without mention, as im sure they know alot of people will praise them for it ^^
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #28
AntibioTsu
Initiate

AntibioTsu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
chilko, please take note of when those conjurers are online.

I speak for Syrtis/Horus that there's more than 15 conjurers camping bosses like Vesper and Evendim and only log in once in 2 days or 4 days (whatever the spawn time is) to kill it... some I've never seen at war.

I know Conju's grinding speed is too fast, but please dont mistake bosswhores with real supporting conjurers.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #29
Ulti19
Master

Ulti19 will become famous soon enough

Just read the changes and the no resist, evade, block when knocked almost made me cry out of joy I think that is such a cool idea!! btw I mentioned implementing this in last thread soon before it closed Now less chance will be involved and this I like greatly, even if it means sometimes getting pwnd by a barbarian who has knocked me. Now when i knock someone I know my dlimb will land on them or any debuff for that matter, it makes me really happy. And in wars if you get knocked now, knights can help you out with the new spell, and since we fall the least due to steadiness and other things we now get a new major role: dispel knocked conj's If a sulter hits and everyone falls, conj can mass dispel, if he fell, knight can dispel conj to mass dispel everyone else ^^ I love this change!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #30
Altara
Apprentice

Altara will become famous soon enough

I dont know if this is intended.
But you can summon multiple things at once.
Like the golem and imps, or a demon and zombies.
still though the new system is really cool.
Closed Thread