This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #1
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough
Default Changelog - Version 1.10.4

Hi everyone,

This is the changelog for the upcoming version of the game. This version will be released on Monday, October 28th.

Content:
  • New: Instanced Caves to host the epic Dragons Alasthor, Tenax and Vesper. Click here for a guide on this feature.
  • New: Group creation system for instanced game modes (Dungeons)
  • New: Armor and Weapons added to epic dragons’ loot.
  • New: Squid’s Island. Allows PvP, RvR and PvE combat for starting levels.

Gameplay/General:
  • New: “In Combat” status. If a player attacks or is attacked his/her state will switch to “in combat”, regardless of the animation. The player will remain in this state until 20 seconds pass from the last attack that he/she did or received.
  • New: The Combat Music is now played exclusively when the player enters “in combat” mode. This greatly improves combat feedback and minimizes the music’s repetitive effect.
  • Fixed: It’s not possible to access Battlezones or Instanced Game Modes as long as the player remains “in combat”.
  • Fixed: Pets are now correctly teleported to Battlezones, Coliseums and Instanced Game Modes.
  • Modified: The warzone teleport from the cemetery to swamp has been modified. Its new location and destination has been selected to minimize the map’s asimetry.

Gameplay/Invasions:
  • New: 2 new wishes have been added to the Golden Dragon list of wishes. These allow players to fight against the Dragons from other Realms during 1 week.
  • Modified: The negative wishes of the Golden Dragon have been removed (wishes affecting the gold and experience obtained in other realms).
  • Modified: The Realm Gems can only be stolen from their pedestal/portal if the realm gates are captured by the enemy.
  • Modified: The Relic Carrier cannot jump anymore. This will avoid the relic to get stuck in certain locations.
  • Modified: The Relic Power will instantly kill its Carrier after 15 minutes (it used to be 30). This limits the possibility of running around with the relic.
  • Fixed: It is not possible anymore to grab a relic while casting a Teleport.
  • New: Relics will NOT be capturable during low-population time. This system is being configured individually per server. The time established for RA is 4am GMT until 1pm GMT.
  • New: The relic pedestals now show a progress bar indicating the remaining time for the cage to open.
  • Fixed: Realm Dragons cannot be attacked anymore while flying. This prevents an error that made dragons, once on land, not attack enemies.

Last edited by Frosk; 10-28-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

At least swamp tele has been modified.
Inb4 complaints
Old 10-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

Good job.

Also, since you're focusing on relics why not deny carriers the ability to mount?

Food for thought.
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
errei
Banned

errei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
[*]New: Relics will NOT be capturable during low-population time. This system is being configured individually per server. The time established for RA is 4am GMT until 1pm GMT.
[*]New: The relic pedestals now show a progress bar indicating the remaining time for the cage to open.
loved it =)
errei no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
Awrath
Master

Awrath is on a distinguished road

Glad to see the back of negative wishes, well done with that decision! Also glad to see a proper timer for the relic.

I don't however agree with the decision to link realm gems to the gate capturing, it's more fun and chaotic when multiple realms get involved in an invasion and attempt to escape with gems.

I don't quite understand the "In combat" status, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see!

Also agree with Aries, disable mount for relic carriers.
Awrath no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Linuxmage
Initiate

Linuxmage is on a distinguished road

I have a feeling a lot of the Relic modifications have actually been made on the back of problems encountered on haven rather than Ra.

Irsh wont be happy about relic carrier being killed 15 mins after trying to run off with the relic. His hobby is to find a team to take syrtis forts, then run around with said relic.
Linuxmage no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #7
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

Looking good NGD.

+1 for removing negative wishes.

The realm gem capture thing is probably put in place so as to avoid the gate doors being left broken during invasion. It would need a lot of co-ordination now I guess. Let's see how it pans out.

Also, is the low pop relic thing manually configured? Need a bit more info on that I guess, as to how is the pop calculated especially on a slim server like Haven.

(@the above poster: And why are you calling me out singularly? What do you know about what I play when I play, stop looking at things from your POV or when you are online. Personal agendas are not needed here)
Loque no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

That´s the Ra low-population time... But what happens with Haven :S? I mean, even when Ra population is in its lower time, they are more that Haven full of players
Mmmm, well, that was my question. I liked most of it...
Oh, one more question and I hope it to be answered. Will lvl 55 knights (or lesss) have more posibilities of getting a drop than a lvl 60 barbarian/conjurer?
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #9
GrimNightfall
Initiate

GrimNightfall is on a distinguished road

I like most of it, I just want to see 3 things added to this list.

1. Dragons should be nerfed, it should be strong but not strong enough to instantly kill a zerg if one person decides to look at it the wrong way.

2. When the relic carrier dies, he/she shouldn't get necro.

3. Relic carrier shouldn't be able to mount.

Also can you elaborate on the alsius teleport? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrath View Post
I don't quite understand the "In combat" status, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see!
This means you can't cast a CC then mount away or pew pew a running barb then mount to catch them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
New: Armor and Weapons added to epic dragons’ loot.
No jewelry

This game is too easy

Last edited by GrimNightfall; 10-25-2013 at 05:21 PM.
GrimNightfall no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #10
Ryan_Carmon
Apprentice

Ryan_Carmon is on a distinguished road

Looking forward to that patch

But, for "In Combat" Stance: Please fix the issue, not the ways to produce it.
Swapping to and out of combat stance is mandatory for timing spells like shield bash.
For example: Cast Feint/Kick (3/5), do 1/2 hits, swap out of combat, cast shield bash => enemy will be silenced as soon as he stands up.
Knights have to rely on timing, since after their cc combo, they are not able to keep close to an enemy with hard cc (e.g. ivy, winter stroke, or any speed buff applied)
And being in Combat Mode will make my conj look stupid running around like a sm mage without damage.
Ryan_Carmon no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread