This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-04-2007, 07:51 AM   #11
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet
Lightning lv5 is typically 160dmg/sec during 5 secs, and has a lower range. And who ever said Archers should get as much destructive power as Warlocks (esp. in a spelltree common to Hunters and Marks)? You've got a better range already (even if there you chose Short Bows) and you deal decent damage with regular attacks, and you have almost no casting time, and you have (at least) the mobility spell. Isn't it enough already?

Conclusion: lame uninformed post in the wrong forum.
quite frankly no to tell u the truth i dont use mobility u know why cause i put all my dam points into getting half decent spells. look the reason i put this up is cause i only have 4 attack spells and i just thought that at least one of em should be a good one. tear aparts range isnt that good for a short bow thing too many times has someone ran ive used tear apart it coolsdown takes away my mana but doesnt hit em. And if i hunt with friends or somethin if i use it i do very little dmg and get about 1rp.

ps UNIFORMED man i spent ages going onto my accounts getting these numbers go play in traffic. not really
wrong forum yeh well i already apologized bout that i didnt know where it went whatdya want

edit: ah screw it i'll just hunt by meself and not do any fort battles

now if every hunter did this no one cept hunters would hunt u want that?

Last edited by mann2411; 09-04-2007 at 11:11 AM.
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:59 PM   #12
einalex
Initiate

einalex is on a distinguished road

Man your a hunter. that's a support class. get used to it. Wanna do damage? Level a marksman.
einalex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #13
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by einalex
Man your a hunter. that's a support class. get used to it. Wanna do damage? Level a marksman.
Signed.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 AM   #14
mann2411
Baron

WHAT how can hunters be a support class we cant buff, we cant heal what do ya want us to do sit there tracking for our whole dam time in the wz yeh thats real fun. If thats so then hunters should get rp's for doing this like conjurers get rps for healing. otherwise if u expect hunters just to hunt and never fight. you think they still gonna wanna hunt. NO we can hunt by ourselfs remember. look the reason i did this post was to COMPARE lightning to tear apart i'm not saying that warlocks need to be dumbed down or anything all im saying that maybe tear apart should have less of a mana cost or less cooldown or somethin. why should we have a weaker spell that does less dmg that costs more mana and takes longer to cast it again. well how bout this instead making the movement speed on ensnaring arrow greater the amount it does now just does to little to show any diffrence or gives us little chance of us catching.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:09 AM   #15
Envy
Master

Envy is on a distinguished road

You're comparing the wrong skills. Comparing a universal class skill to a sub-class skill will never be fair.

Tear Apart is an Archer skill, not a Hunter skill.
Envy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:13 AM   #16
G40st
Master

G40st is on a distinguished road

Tear apart is fine as it is now.

The reason lightning is cheaper, shorter cooldown and does "more" damage is because that archers and warriors have something called wpn damage.

A hunter can still make 200-400 dmg per shot whilst the mage staff does at most 100.

Mages have more categories and more points because they are dependent on their spells, the same way barbarians are dependent on thier weapon and archers on their bow.

Regards

My MMORPG Is put on a hold for a unknown period of time
G40st no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:43 PM   #17
einalex
Initiate

einalex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
WHAT how can hunters be a support class we cant buff, we cant heal what do ya want us to do sit there tracking for our whole dam time in the wz yeh thats real fun. If thats so then hunters should get rp's for doing this like conjurers get rps for healing. otherwise if u expect hunters just to hunt and never fight. you think they still gonna wanna hunt. NO we can hunt by ourselfs remember. look the reason i did this post was to COMPARE lightning to tear apart i'm not saying that warlocks need to be dumbed down or anything all im saying that maybe tear apart should have less of a mana cost or less cooldown or somethin. why should we have a weaker spell that does less dmg that costs more mana and takes longer to cast it again. well how bout this instead making the movement speed on ensnaring arrow greater the amount it does now just does to little to show any diffrence or gives us little chance of us catching.
It seems to me like you just don't know how to play your hunter.
Look at your base damage. Look at your pet. You two together make a hell of a lot of damage. Even without spells. If you look close at the warlock you will find some spells that are weaker than lightning too.
Ensnaring arrow is fine btw. If you cast it on me in a fort war, I'm as good as dead.
einalex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #18
mann2411
Baron

ok guys i see your point sorry for the whining

still though i would like to see much more on the movement speed for ensnaring arrow. at least -20% movement speed at lvl 5