This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 10-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #1
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road
Default A good old fashioned save camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDqfa3WbOY

Enjoy.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Shame on those gelfs.

Invasions are about the numbers, worst thing imho since the launching of them, never has been changed , never has been tried to be changed.. Tells everything

Invasions are one of the reasons I don't play that much as before, it frustrates me too much to log in just to see getting invaded by a gelf horde when 3 alsius player is on only.

Really looking forward to the changes NGD is working on now , tho as I can tell, the number factor won't be changed unfortunately....

Again, congrats to those gelfs who seemingly enjoyed it killing the same players over and over again at a save. :doublefinger:
I hope they will be punished, hard :P
Old 10-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

More brilliant Syrtis explanations and suggestions on http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...d.php?t=103806
Old 10-06-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

The only excusable action when it comes to killing players at their save altar is when you're in the middle of a fight nearby an altar (like imp road for example, since there is no back path to take to imp), and one of the enemy players drags the fight in the direction of the altar by running there. Then maybe I can see getting a shot or two at them when they are near their altar, because you're in the middle of a fight. Standing around any enemy altar, whether there are guards there or not, and killing freshly spawned players is pointless (unless those players that just spawned start getting into the fight right away on their own), and people should have the respect to not use such tactics to help their group in the battle. And if it's for regnum points (which are pointless anyway, unless it's for quest kills, in which killing the same enemies over and over don't count anyway), then that's just a s*** way to play the game.

Edit- It also seems that some have found ways to sneak to enemy altars and not get attacked by guards. Someone in the realm a few days ago said in realm chat that they needed help killing a goat by our cs, so I figured I'd go there and help. When I got there, it was a goat just hanging out near the altar, not attacking us or anything, just having fun I guess, and showing us that they can sneak to the altar without getting attacked... I just watched, and thought it was kinda entertaining lol. The guards did eventually kill him, but it did expose a weakness in the altar guards, which should be looked at as well.

Alsius or nothing

Last edited by MDpro; 10-06-2014 at 08:27 PM.
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 AM   #5
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

sad part is,they ban violord for a week for doing that once when he was new to the game and didnt know better.yet most of those names have played a long time and are still playing.

love your consistancy NGD.no wonder the playing population have lost respect for you.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:30 AM   #6
Ludwig Von Mises
Banned

Ludwig Von Mises is on a distinguished road

Do you suggest putting save guards in inner realm altars? I know i would like that, but i wonder how invasion would be and how NGD would do it.
Ludwig Von Mises no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote