This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 02-10-2015, 02:57 PM   #1
RustyFloyd
Community Helper

RustyFloyd is on a distinguished road
Default [Guide] - Tickets

Hey everybody!

Here's an updated guide on how to submit tickets at our Support system.

INFORMATION REQUIRED TO LOG IN AT OUR SUPPORT PAGE.

In order to log in at the support page, what we're going to need is the GAME ACCOUNT's EMAIL, and the password provided by the official site as well. In case we don't have that password or we have simply forgot it, you have to log in at Champions of Regnum's home page. Once you're logged in, click in MY ACCOUNT, and scroll down until you see this:

Click in "Remind Password by mail". When you do this, a new password will be sent to your e-mail address indicated in the "MY ACCOUNT" page.

HOW DO I SUBMIT A TICKET?

Once we did what has been explained above, we need to head ourselves to the Support page and log in by entering the corresponding information on the right side of the page. Once logged in, click in "Submit a new ticket".

In this page you'll find yourselves with a small guide on where to submit a ticket, as the whole Support system is divided in several departments.

Please make sure to carefully read everything before you proceed.

Once you've chosen a department, click in "Next" and you'll be redirected to a new page where you'll find the following:

Priority: Select the priority depending on your issue's urgency.
Subject: Title of the ticket you're about to submit. Of course, this has to be relevant to the issue you're asking Support for.
Text Area: Here's where you describe your issue. Make sure to include all the details you can.
Upload File: Here's where you can upload a file that would help explain further your issue. In case you wish more than one file, you can do so by zipping them into a .zip or .rar file.

WHAT IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT'S ASSOCIATED EMAIL?

If this is your case, don't worry. You can request a mail address change, without logging in. This can also be handled via our Support system.

However, you'll only have access to both General and Stolen Account support departments.

Here you'll have to fill the form with your information, including your First and Last Names, and an active e-mail address so you can receive any replies the Support system sends your way.

HOW DO I CHECK IF THERE ARE ANY REPLIES TO MY TICKETS?

If you have access to your Support account, you'll visualize your tickets at View Tickets. Replies will also be delivered to your e-mail.

In there you'll find a list of all the tickets you've sent in the past, along with any details regarding them:

Ticket ID
Date
Last Reply
Status
Priority
Department

However, if you did send a ticket without logging in, the answer will exclusively arrive via e-mail. Due to this, it's extremely important that you indicate an e-mail address that you have access to, and of course, make sure to check its inbox often.

I hope this comes in handy!

Best,
Old 05-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #2
Glumpo
Pledge

Glumpo is on a distinguished road
Default I cant log in in the support page

What happens if i cant log in? I already register but when i log in it says password or email incorrect so i put lost password and put the exact same one that arrive to my email and it continues saying error. What can i do??
Glumpo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:16 PM   #3
RustyFloyd
Community Helper

RustyFloyd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumpo View Post
What happens if i cant log in? I already register but when i log in it says password or email incorrect so i put lost password and put the exact same one that arrive to my email and it continues saying error. What can i do??
http://www.championsofregnum.com/for...d.php?t=105298