This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 11-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #1
Eizaix
Apprentice

Eizaix is on a distinguished road
Default Ideas worth giving a thought.

First I would want to say Thank you for the Halloween event. The epic three realm fights inside the castles were a lot of fun that we had missed for years already.

Here are some topics that would be worth giving a thought and which could boost the player base/war activity and amount of ximerins being sold on all three servers. It might seem long, but I ask you to give it a few minutes of your time.

Maybe making permanent similar quest/task to this event one that we could complete once a week or two for a different reward (a rewards that would still be good enough to stimulate people to actually do the task) should be considered to boost this kind of warzone activity.

Lucky boxes – a lot of us have given up on buying boxes because the totally random item which 90% of the time is completely useless and cannot even be sold to the market for gold is a big turn off for any potential future costumers. If you made it so that we would able to choose a specific armour part or a weapon type to ‘’box’’ then way more lucky boxes might be sold again. A win-win situation for both sides.

Weapon/armour skins – did mention it before somewhere. There are a lot of different looking weapon/armour skins that currently exist only on the monsters. Giving us chance to obtain these items and their unique looks would mean a quite big increase in the amount of sold item fusions. Win-win situation all over again.

Transmutation artefact – 5 enchantments (each needs 25 enemy essences) for one crystal and 30x of them are needed means that 3750 enemy essences are needed together for crystals only. That is simply impossible task even on the RA server. –––––––– Getting 150 ore is already difficult enough since it is a lot of work and time for maximum of 5 additional attribute. Changing it so that only 1 enchantment is needed for crafting of each crystal would be only reasonable here and would give actual use for the currently not motivating crafting system.

Dragon hearts – Crafting dragon weapon does already demand a lot of luck, time and everything else. Many players have got the ancient souls but cannot manage to drop the dragon heart because of many different reasons. As the souls are already acc bound it would be good to at least make the dragon hearts tradable via action house like rest of the crafting materials. Making crafting way too complicated and time consuming has killed the motivation to even try it.

Daily rewards – giving the same lion mount over and over as the reward on day 5 and 6 makes little sense to anyone. It could be said that it might be one the worst looking mounts and almost everyone already has permanent one anyway. Maybe giving a random mount from the store, that would last only for a day or two would give players a chance to see how it looks and how they like them and therefore stimulate them into buying it as a permanent one then. The 60k gold as a reward is quite offensive too as it is not enough for even a single weapon/armour from market or any kind of repair either.
Eizaix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
Aver
Initiate

Aver is on a distinguished road

And... May I ask what server are you talking about?
I play on Haven... And there was no war at all, at least not when I did the quests.
1: Castles were always doorless. No enemies at all.
2: Hunting vampires presented no war, since no enemies were spotted all over the map...
So, once again, what server are you talking about ?

PD: I play in the afternoon, west coast time, maybe in a different time zone there was war on Haven and I just missed it :/

Kind regards.
Aver no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #3
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Haven was terrible as per usual. Event was for Ra, and made castle war occur a lot more which was fun
Old 11-08-2018, 10:11 PM   #4
Caroliiiina
Apprentice

Caroliiiina is on a distinguished road

There was only one good fight on haven, on 7 days of event, only one fight i had fun at all, and it just had lasted for 10 min.
About topic,it is nice to see ppl still trying to give ideas to make the situation less worse, but, i think we will only going somewhere when the poll comes, most of haven players are looking forward for it.
Old 11-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #5
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Let's be fair. Give it some thought. NGD did. The Halloween event was well-balanced imho. You could war 1/2 the time, & do the event quests the other 1/2. Kudos, Adrian. That we chose to mostly just leave the castles doorless was simply our own practical solution to 'being Haven'. As to boxing, crafting, mounts, skins, & two shits? To each their own, or so I reckon. I, for one, can fully apprehend Irshey's consternation at the ongoing current state of Haven, & his fervent desire for warWarWAR (the 'balanced' kind). He's as fully entitled to his opinion as any & all others, & doesn't need to "delete regnum and stop using forum". Maybe he shoulda' (happily?) migrated to Ra years ago, but still, I can also fully appreciate not having to f-ing level another full set of toons all over again, & then having to acquire all the needful necessaries for them, & this as well, the bitter marginalization of not speaking nor understanding Ra's lingua franca. Blame NGD? They have more than enough of that already on their plate. This is on us. It's our fault, the players', that Haven is wtf it is & became so. For years, many chose to hop from realm to realm, to run with the biggest online zerg atm, & of course, this is the resulting price the server & all still on it have paid. More & more eventually got sick of this bullshit, & have been leaving over those same years, to the point that Haven is no longer enjoyably viable most of the time. It is wtf it is, & NGD is quite wise to ponder on it overlong (despite our impatience), & to try their very best to keep this bullshit from happening all over again on Ra (transfers/mergers)
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:58 PM   #6
Eizaix
Apprentice

Eizaix is on a distinguished road

These ideas are aimed to have positive change on all three of the servers not just the half dead Haven.
Another easy to change thing that needs attention is the grinding and the drop rate. It takes long hours and weeks to grind to maximum level but even during all that grinding the chance of dropping anything actually useful is almost non-existing. One can spend 2 or 3 hours grinding with loot boost or the drop gem and still get not even one useful item or even decent amount of gold worth the time.

This needs to be changed considering that grinding is such a huge part of this game. Drop rate would need to be raised (nonspecial items should not be a thing at all) and the experience from monsters could definitely be boosted.

Everything has has been made so time consuming and difficult without giving us much of a real chance to actually make anything out of it and that is definitely one of the reasons why we are in current the situation.

All of these ideas have potential to create positive change.
Eizaix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote