This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 11-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
Fiver
Apprentice

Fiver is on a distinguished road
Default Accessing old gamesamba accounts

My kids used Gamesamba to play a year or so ago. both have some lvl 50ish toons.

When they try to log in it asks for a code, but no code goes to the registered email.

Are these just a lost cause because its gamesamba, or is there a work around for the problem.

I'm guessing NGD';s position is F.k.em, but I figured it's worth a post to find out.
Fiver no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:41 AM   #2
Eforius
Master

Eforius is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
My kids used Gamesamba to play a year or so ago. both have some lvl 50ish toons.

When they try to log in it asks for a code, but no code goes to the registered email.

Are these just a lost cause because its gamesamba, or is there a work around for the problem.

I'm guessing NGD';s position is F.k.em, but I figured it's worth a post to find out.
www.championsofregnum.com Regards.
Eforius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 12:34 PM   #3
Fiver
Apprentice

Eforius

Didn't answer or help.

I figured someone had this trouble during the switch over, I have tried support if the above reply was trying to elude to that. My kids will be out of college before that is ever resolved.

If support is the only answer then they will just do whatever else, the grind is way to heavy compared to all other games. No biggie
Old 11-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #4
GreenElf
Pledge

GreenElf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
Eforius

Didn't answer or help.

I figured someone had this trouble during the switch over, I have tried support if the above reply was trying to elude to that. My kids will be out of college before that is ever resolved.

If support is the only answer then they will just do whatever else, the grind is way to heavy compared to all other games. No biggie
Hi Fiver,

Take heart, they are actually pretty quick these days to resolve tickets. Anything I've submitted lately, I've heard back on in 2-3 working days. My account was on game samba but I didn't have the computer code issue. Check your junk folder?
GreenElf no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:20 AM   #5
Fiver
Apprentice

Thnx, I'll just wait on the ticket. Glad to hear the system has moved along for some.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:01 AM   #6
animalartist
Initiate

animalartist is on a distinguished road

Have the same issue myself.

Was intending to return to the game but cannot log into a haven/samba account with correct details and I have had no reply from a general ticket.

I cant log in on the 'submit ticket' page, (even with my working old original account which i access these forums with), so can only place a general ticket.
animalartist no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote