This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 02-26-2016, 02:36 AM   #1
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road
Default trainer sites

May i ask if someone know why during all this time the NGD keep depending of players to provide a trainer site when the own NGD could do this? and i suppose, even better.

If the own NGD make an official site or even add to the wikia of the game the option of trainer, armor calculator, and boss respawn times, also one list of the events which will come in the week/month would not be better than stay "eating in the hand" of noob players that just because know how to make a damn site uses it to try in somehow "influence" on what happens in the game or even game classes.

Thats just a small suggestion because i guess is time of the NGD create this kind of content, at least one official site for we have one more option and dont depend on clan/private sites.

Kind regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Old 02-26-2016, 09:43 AM   #2
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
....would not be better than stay "eating in the hand" of noob players that just because know how to make a damn site uses it to try in somehow "influence" on what happens in the game or even game classes.
:
LoooooooL umad?

NGD shouldn't waste their time for stuff like this. It's fan thing and I'm happy that someone made useful sites like regnumsentinel.com or old INQ tools.

Last edited by Sentan; 02-26-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Sentan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:37 PM   #3
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
No sentan, i'm not asking them to prevent the fans of make their sites. but we really could have beyond the sites of the fans, one official site for it, from the own game, do you see?

Kind Regards,

Old 02-26-2016, 01:01 PM   #4
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No sentan, i'm not asking them to prevent the fans of make their sites. but we really could have beyond the sites of the fans, one official site for it, from the own game, do you see?
NGD have no time / will / capacity to take care of their own site (http://www.championsofregnum.com/ind...11&world=haven is broken for months now, resulting in flat graphs on http://www.regnumsentinel.com/haven/statistics/). Now you asking them to develop something for which they provided API for 3rd parties to create their own sites providing CoR real time data and stats?
Old 02-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #5
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
NGD have no time / will / capacity to take care of their own site (http://www.championsofregnum.com/ind...11&world=haven is broken for months now, resulting in flat graphs on http://www.regnumsentinel.com/haven/statistics/). Now you asking them to develop something for which they provided API for 3rd parties to create their own sites providing CoR real time data and stats?
Sorry slarti i wish i could answer properly but you know a way more than me in internet related things, so i did not got some words such "API" "3d" and when i checked the RO site i could not find any error at least visually, but since you understand more than me, i have to see your point of view and i know that is hard.
But yes, i am asking for they provide this kind of service. this could be even good for the fan made sits that could give a even better service for the users.

Kind Regards,

Old 02-26-2016, 01:29 PM   #6
Slartibartfast
Master

Quote:
Sorry slarti i wish i could answer properly but you know a way more than me in internet related things, so i did not got some words such "API" "3d" and when i checked the RO site i could not find any error at least visually, but since you understand more than me, i have to see your point of view and i know that is hard.
But yes, i am asking for they provide this kind of service. this could be even good for the fan made sits that could give a even better service for the users.
We all need to be aware that CoR dev team is very small. NGD have new projects they are working on and they struggle to find some time to keep game updated according to their own road map. Not to mention tons of bugs reported years and years ago for which they don't have enough capacity (capacity = man power) to fix it.

Developing web site such as mine doesn't needs only time to develop it, but some time to maintain it and keep it updated.

I guess they provided API for that reason, for independant devs to use it and create fan sites.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:38 PM   #7
Slartibartfast
Master

Quote:
... would not be better than stay "eating in the hand" of noob players that just because know how to make a damn site uses it to try in somehow "influence" on what happens in the game or even game classes.
One more thing to add. I'm will be polite enough not to comment your attitude towards players who are trying to do something for the community. To the whole community, which includes all three realms on all three game servers.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:06 PM   #8
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
One more thing to add. I'm will be polite enough not to comment your attitude towards players who are trying to do something for the community. To the whole community, which includes all three realms on all three game servers.
Oka but i meant to be very more specific in my comment so i did no generalizated.

anyway, thank you. ima finish the discussion and stop post.

Kind Regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis clan