This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 04-04-2017, 02:34 AM   #11
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarbarianAlsius View Post
A shame , most of ignis active players dont give me rps because i kill them so many times. And im feeling bad for that , because i know the frustration of been zerged 5 vs 20 ( syrtis in 2012-13)
The Barbarian.....Please...You are still in low A Grade, since years, and can't kill alone most of the few players who still are online in others realms. Same rulle apply to 99% of alsius on. (but most of them don't pass of C grade, with a few exceptions.)

The gameplay of alsius is the worst in the history of this game. What the user of forum said is totaly true, because i was in pn too and you guys did the same. owning 3 players for each syrtis and ignis player there you run and preffer to camp a fort (aggers) and this, ofcourse, after lose the fight 2-3-4 times in pn....

Shame! Alsius each day get more knowed as the realm of "zerg or nothing"/camp or nothing". aggers is camped 24 x 7 and when you see that there have the same numbers of enemies than you, all you (alsius) do is just go to cs and sit there doing nothing.

Me on kniver and a conj friend managed to split the entire alsius group from herb, only 2 players using brain, and you guys with 20 + still struggle to take ignis gems. I am really very happy for be a pure syrtian, and i would not be in other realm, and if i was i would play on ignis, but on alsius and be there doing such stuff....this yes would make me quit the game. And look that i am not even speaking about the often and often times in which some players of alsius show up and makes the ping of everyone drop to 1. or how some players manage to be "Goku" jumping from 40 m distancy to 3 m of you. All this, even with they owning plenty of numbers. Again....Shame on alsius.

When syrtis was populated we were owning because we could, with zerg or not. same apply to ignis. but alsius...with zerg or not they sucks, and to prove it put a equal number of players from alsius and ignis or syrtis to fight for a building, and look the results.

Old 04-04-2017, 03:11 AM   #12
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i am a player of alsius , and i come here as a witness to tell u my realm likes camping forts & capturing empty ones

i dont feel like logging in anymore, i cant wait for the tournament to sign up and then quit for the rest of the year
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:36 AM   #13
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

It is just a game :d Do not give it as much importance as you are giving right now. If you like it, you play it, if you don't, then just don't play it. As easy as that. If I'm not mistaken, I saw a lot of Ignis/Syrtis players during Carnival, but I saw them only at Momo... So, if they liked or enjoyed killing Momo, but not playing RO after that, why would I care :d We invade empty realms, it is true. But we did not make them empty, and if we do not invade, what's the point of the game. You guys work together to try stopping us from invading, and I don't really care because it is the only thing you can do to match our number, and even with that, most of the time you don't match us Or, not very often, teaming is not needed yet you do it :d Anyhow, see you all ingame, if still playing; if not, then stop complainig about Alsius outnumbering enemy realmsbecause you don't even play
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:42 AM   #14
Full of Fluff
Pledge

Full of Fluff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
The Barbarian.....Please...You are still in low A Grade, since years, and can't kill alone most of the few players who still are online in others realms. Same rulle apply to 99% of alsius on. (but most of them don't pass of C grade, with a few exceptions.)

The gameplay of alsius is the worst in the history of this game. What the user of forum said is totaly true, because i was in pn too and you guys did the same. owning 3 players for each syrtis and ignis player there you run and preffer to camp a fort (aggers) and this, ofcourse, after lose the fight 2-3-4 times in pn....

Shame! Alsius each day get more knowed as the realm of "zerg or nothing"/camp or nothing". aggers is camped 24 x 7 and when you see that there have the same numbers of enemies than you, all you (alsius) do is just go to cs and sit there doing nothing.

Me on kniver and a conj friend managed to split the entire alsius group from herb, only 2 players using brain, and you guys with 20 + still struggle to take ignis gems. I am really very happy for be a pure syrtian, and i would not be in other realm, and if i was i would play on ignis, but on alsius and be there doing such stuff....this yes would make me quit the game. And look that i am not even speaking about the often and often times in which some players of alsius show up and makes the ping of everyone drop to 1. or how some players manage to be "Goku" jumping from 40 m distancy to 3 m of you. All this, even with they owning plenty of numbers. Again....Shame on alsius.

When syrtis was populated we were owning because we could, with zerg or not. same apply to ignis. but alsius...with zerg or not they sucks, and to prove it put a equal number of players from alsius and ignis or syrtis to fight for a building, and look the results.

What's funny is I know a lot of players that are goat now left gellf realm. I remember when gelfd were zerg and they played just as stupid as goat do now
Full of Fluff no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #15
kakamank400
Pledge

kakamank400 is on a distinguished road

I remember some years ago, when Syrtis was even worse than Alsius. Stop being hypocrites pls. Tell me, you won't war and invade when syrtis had the zerg of Alsius?
kakamank400 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:11 PM   #16
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilith View Post
I saw a lot of Ignis/Syrtis players during Carnival, but I saw them only at Momo... So, if they liked or enjoyed killing Momo, but not playing RO after that, why would I care :d
Not sure which event you were at but there were more alsius than ignis and syrtis combined, at times there was barely even 3 ignis and 15+ alsius.

In any case, it doesnt really matter about invasions anymore. Only reason to even make them would be for dragons. And even then they are useless if you cant drop soul breaths. rip
Old 04-04-2017, 12:13 PM   #17
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakamank400 View Post
I remember some years ago, when Syrtis was even worse than Alsius. Stop being hypocrites pls. Tell me, you won't war and invade when syrtis had the zerg of Alsius?
That's the point, we did war, we did invaded, we did made groups to hunt far of our land and the safeness of our buildings.

The problem, and reason for the complain here, is that alsius even with this zerg, still preffer to play camping and this kill the few action which that server still has (few indeed, please devs log on haven and go see with your own eyes)

I give you a magnanite right now if i log in and find alsius hunting in wz. you will not see it. they sit on their save all day waiting for the few users from others realms who are still online, go there. and if you find them out of cs, or in agger road, you can have all sure that this little dwarf will run as fast he can to his save, and then will come back with 999 goats, and when they finally after struggle to manage, kill you, they will sit or dance ove you like if they were "pro".

(Last day RO on Haven lost another pro player, a friend who came from valhala (zyathos) to play with me, and now, because of this situation, he got upset at the game and said that was not going to play anymore, one more player, pro one, who stopped play, and i am sure that the behavior of kill activity in warzone contributed so much for this. I just hope he change his mind)

Alsius does not fight unless they be with 3 players to 1 in other realm. Same rule for their invasions, during days, while there still have some defense online from ignis and syrtis, often alsius fail in invade, and look that is not due the equal number of enemies on, but due the lack of inteligence and will of war from alsius realm in general.

You can see this very very clear if you think in the reason which the guy who made this thread commented, about alsius run from pn fight even owning a zerg, to sit and camp aggers, silly gameplay.

I imagine if ignis and syrtis were like alsius is, and look that syrtis and ignis have reasons to "play" like that, because at least they have an excuse (have no players enough on) last day we comemorated in syrtis because for 20-30 minutes we could make the first full party to hunt in warzone in months. 8 players online....this is the number of a full party. we were going to face 20 + alsius in warzone, and even so we did, we did not sited in our save, or ran to camp a fort, specially because alsius never hunt (First because of lack of competent hunters, second because it seems to me that for them, RO is summoned to defend aggers, attack samal, and herbred, and from time to time, with the help of zerg, take gems from empty realms.) With 8 players we still were moving the warzone, ignis too same situation, actualy ignis still have even more users online than syrtis, and alsius play this way? come on....makes no sense, is a shame.

Ind i am sure my oppinion is supported in large by syrtis and ignis players who are online and see what is going on there in Haven.

Last edited by Elva Hunter; 04-04-2017 at 12:26 PM.
Elva Hunter no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:24 PM   #18
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
I give you a magnanite right now if i log in and find alsius hunting in wz. you will not see it. t
Remove save guards so I'll hunt few Syrtis players.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:26 PM   #19
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Remove save guards so I'll hunt few Syrtis players.
I would say the same about alsius save, at least they could no longer go hide in thork entrance

Old 04-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #20
kakamank400
Pledge

kakamank400 is on a distinguished road

The reason there's no hunting in Haven is because: there's no one online...
kakamank400 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote