This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
RegnumIrae
Banned

RegnumIrae will become famous soon enough

Yeah, Ignis and Alsius are always pocos, even when they outnumber us, even when we can't move from Algaros' save, even etc etc etc.
RegnumIrae no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
reimpresion
Master

reimpresion has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegnumIrae View Post
Yeah, Ignis and Alsius are always pocos, even when they outnumber us, even when we can't move from Algaros' save, even etc etc etc.
RegnumIrae, already discutio with you inside in the forum of Spain that you have to calm down a bit, that meets that it warms these, and that if you want to help to your kingdom not alone estes in the forum, get into the game.

You are very strong, but lately I do not see for ningun site, already seriously it sees to war that you give mas action to the battle.

And for mas that creais that not some of this Syrtis clear that us multiplicais in number, maybe Ignis you reaching this one something already (I Doubt very much) but Alsius for nothing has so many prominent figures. I invite you to make you a personage in Alsius in order that you try if what you say (That we are mas that you) is true.
reimpresion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #13
RegnumIrae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reimpresion View Post
RegnumIrae, already discutio with you inside in the forum of Spain that you have to calm down a bit, that meets that it warms these, and that if you want to help to your kingdom not alone estes in the forum, get into the game.

You are very strong, but lately I do not see for ningun site, already seriously it sees to war that you give mas action to the battle.

And for mas that creais that not some of this Syrtis clear that us multiplicais in number, maybe Ignis you reaching this one something already (I Doubt very much) but Alsius for nothing has so many prominent figures. I invite you to make you a personage in Alsius in order that you try if what you say (That we are mas that you) is true.
I have a lvl 32 alsirian hunter that has already been a few times at WZ.

Dont u really know why u dont see me playing anymore? Its easy. For me, the game sucks. And I'm really tired of ppl saying "somos pocos" 10000 times a day. You ARENT pocos! (pocos = just a few ). Im tired of so many ppl crying for everything. Barbs crying because their have a low dmg.. omfg, wtf!

If u are pocos, how did you invade us? How can Alsius take Algaros for hours?

And lol, I'm very calm.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #14
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

But Irae, you're in possession of a level 50 knight! Why on earth would you make a hunter when you can play a god class?
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #15
RegnumIrae
Banned

You already know how idiot I am
Old 08-11-2009, 12:59 AM   #16
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Thats true :P
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:51 AM   #17
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by reimpresion View Post
My English is not very good, but I hope they understand me.

I have to learn English, because if the moderators do not see the complaints in the forum and Spain also wanted to know if you take the same thing happens in Horus.

The amount of players is immense Syrtis while the Alsius is tiny, being little more Ignis Alsius players.

This makes as much Alsius Ignis Syrtis can not invade even united (Alsius + Ignis vs Syrtis)
Many believe that there are races in each realm, other landscapes, the history of every other one ... Whatever the problem must be solved because if the RO is not coming down ... At least in RA
Try harder
_dracus_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote