English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #1
MDpro
Initiate
 
MDpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 227
MDpro is on a distinguished road
Default Quick Question About New System

Not sure if this has been cleared yet, but I haven't seen it asked or anything anywhere, and haven't seen it tested in amun...

Just wondering what would happen (for example) we take Herb and Alg relics to Syrtis gate, but we run into an Alsius ambush on the way at both relics, and both are placed at Syrtis wall by Alsius players, would that summon Alasthor instead of Tenax? I'm guessing this is a no, but...

What if while we were on the way to Syrtis gate with Alg and Herb relics, Alsius quick caps both of those forts before we place them, but we still place both relics... Would it instead summon Alasthor instead of Tenax because Alsius has both of those forts capped at the time of relic placement?

As always I apologize if this has been cleared somewhere already.


__________________


Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
Artion
Initiate
 
Artion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Syrtis
Posts: 233
Artion is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Just wondering what would happen (for example) we take Herb and Alg relics to Syrtis gate, but we run into an Alsius ambush on the way at both relics, and both are placed at Syrtis wall by Alsius players, would that summon Alasthor instead of Tenax? I'm guessing this is a no, but...
The fisrt realm who place the first relic will be the invasor realm, so in this example Alasthor will be summon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
What if while we were on the way to Syrtis gate with Alg and Herb relics, Alsius quick caps both of those forts before we place them, but we still place both relics... Would it instead summon Alasthor instead of Tenax because Alsius has both of those forts capped at the time of relic placement?
the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artion
The fisrt realm who place the first relic will be the invasor realm, so in this example Alasthor will be summon.
Grettings!
__________________
★ Artion - Syrtis ★
~ Game Master 2 ~
Artion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
Candyx
Initiate
 
Candyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 171
Candyx is on a distinguished road
Default

I assume this has been intentionally programed out of the code, but if alsius have efe and alga relic, Syrtis kills the goats with alga relic, can we then place it so any further relic placement will summon a dragon to defend our gate? I.E. Vesper appears because Syrtis is invading Syrtis.

As I say, I assume this doesn't work, but it would be a nice incentive to get the first relic before it's placed.
__________________
I don't need an introduction.
Candyx no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
Artion
Initiate
 
Artion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Syrtis
Posts: 233
Artion is on a distinguished road
Default

Syrtis can kill the Alsius players and retrieve the relic of alga to the jail of alga.
Syrtis cannot place any green relic in the wall.
The second relic placed on the wall, will spawn the dragon of invasor realm (First realm who place first relic).
If Ignis kill Alsius players before they place the first relic on syrtis wall, Ignis can place this first relic. The second relic spawn Tenax.

Do you have any other questions about the new system of invasions? (:

Grettings
__________________
★ Artion - Syrtis ★
~ Game Master 2 ~
Artion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #5
Robasiewicz
Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 53
Robasiewicz is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artion View Post
Syrtis can kill the Alsius players and retrieve the relic of alga to the jail of alga.
Syrtis cannot place any green relic in the wall.
The second relic placed on the wall, will spawn the dragon of invasor realm (First realm who place first relic).
If Ignis kill Alsius players before they place the first relic on syrtis wall, Ignis can place this first relic. The second relic spawn Tenax.

Do you have any other questions about the new system of invasions? (:

Grettings
as a matter of fact:

is it technically possible to support an invasion by other realm?
lets go with this scenario:
Alsius places samal relic in the power source
can syrtis take shaa (we assume they just have it) relic and place it in another source to support Alsius invasion ?
Robasiewicz no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:53 PM   #6
Artion
Initiate
 
Artion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Syrtis
Posts: 233
Artion is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robasiewicz View Post
can syrtis take shaa (we assume they just have it) relic and place it in another source to support Alsius invasion ?
No, only the first realm who place the first relic can place another relics.

Syrtis can pick the relic, but cannot place it.
__________________
★ Artion - Syrtis ★
~ Game Master 2 ~
Artion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved