This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Nielsooh
Pledge

Nielsooh is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Realm guard pack

Hello,
Quick question: I want to buy the Realm guard pack on steam, I love this game so far and they deserve my money
But one thing I need to know before I buy the pack, when you redeem the code, do you automaticly become lvl45? I Love the other items in the pack, but I don't want to become instantly lv45, I want to grind to this point myself. This game has a learning curve and since im a newb, I rather spend some more time into this game doing that what I love: grinding and questing.
Is the scroll automaticly activated when you buy the pack or can I just drop it on the floor?
Nielsooh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsooh View Post
Hello,
Quick question: I want to buy the Realm guard pack on steam, I love this game so far and they deserve my money
But one thing I need to know before I buy the pack, when you redeem the code, do you automaticly become lvl45? I Love the other items in the pack, but I don't want to become instantly lv45, I want to grind to this point myself. This game has a learning curve and since im a newb, I rather spend some more time into this game doing that what I love: grinding and questing.
Is the scroll automaticly activated when you buy the pack or can I just drop it on the floor?
Hey!

Once you redeem the code, the scroll shows up in your inventory. This scroll instantly sets you on lvl 45 ONLY if you double-click it, which by doing so it will be consumed.

Best regards!
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
Nielsooh
Pledge

Nielsooh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Hey!

Once you redeem the code, the scroll shows up in your inventory. This scroll instantly sets you on lvl 45 ONLY if you double-click it, which by doing so it will be consumed.

Best regards!
Thanks! I just won't use it then
Nielsooh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:37 AM   #4
Krungle
Master

Krungle is on a distinguished road

I believe the scroll is non-tradable
Krungle no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsooh View Post
Thanks! I just won't use it then
Maybe you would like to use it since the way from lvl 45 to the top leaves you enough space for grinding.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #6
standistortion
Master

standistortion is on a distinguished road

You'll likely want more than one class, as far as I know you'll be able to use it on them (I'd suggest saving it for knight).
standistortion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by standistortion View Post
You'll likely want more than one class, as far as I know you'll be able to use it on them (I'd suggest saving it for knight).
I'm not sure that premium items can be tranfered from one character to other, at least not using account stash.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
ice_zero_cool
Master

ice_zero_cool is on a distinguished road

they cant. however, if he doesnt redeem the code on his main char, he can redeem it on an alternate character. though thats not really what he wants

if he really wants to grind, then mb he'd grind till lvl 44,x and just use the scroll when hes nearing lvl 45 anyways. i can imagine myself being rather bored if i had an unused scroll in the inventory the whole time
Old 03-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_zero_cool View Post
they cant. however, if he doesnt redeem the code on his main char, he can redeem it on an alternate character. though thats not really what he wants

if he really wants to grind, then mb he'd grind till lvl 44,x and just use the scroll when hes nearing lvl 45 anyways. i can imagine myself being rather bored if i had an unused scroll in the inventory the whole time
That would be a waste imo. i would use it instantly or at least on my 2nd char as I would be more familiar with the game.
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote