This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 01-05-2017, 06:19 AM   #31
Almighty1
Pledge

Almighty1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos626 View Post
It's the same formula, but insert "attack time" instead of "cast time". That was my mistake, I didn't explain it correctly. What I meant was if it takes you 1 second to make a normal hit, then you use 1 second as your attack speed, but I should have said attack time or something more clear.
Any info about the time between normals of fast/med/slow weapons ? Has it been changed ?

Also, does having 25% AS make your weapon shift up a level of speed (med to fast or slow to med). Or was it changed ?.

Last edited by Almighty1; 01-05-2017 at 06:29 AM.
Almighty1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 02:48 PM   #32
Bidinger
Pledge

Bidinger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
Any info about the time between normals of fast/med/slow weapons ? Has it been changed ?

Also, does having 25% AS make your weapon shift up a level of speed (med to fast or slow to med). Or was it changed ?.
It's been years since I've done any testing with it, so I don't remember any of the numbers. There's more information on the wiki though: http://regnum.wikia.com/wiki/Research:Attack_Speed

Seems like the differences between speeds (very slow, slow, medium, fast) are somewhere around 15%, so you'd need to add about 15% attack speed if you want to take a medium weapon to a fast weapon, etc.
Bidinger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote