This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
Frosk
Banned

Frosk will become famous soon enough
Default Balance Update - Stage 1 - Implementation

Balance Update – Stage 1 – Implementation

Based on the feedback we’ve gathered in these threads, Link 1Link 2, and considering some of the ideas suggested by the users, the final modifications for this stage will be:

Class: Warrior (Knight and Barbarian)

Feint: It will be inserted into the Knight’s “Vanguard” discipline, replacing the skill “Intimidate”.
Intimidate: It will be passed to the “Tactics” discipline, in the same position as “Kick”.
Kick: It’ll be up in the first discipline position, in the place Feint used to be.

Class: Archer (Hunter and Marksman)

Ambush: The range of this power will be reduced to 10 mts.
Stunning Fist: The “Cannot attack” effect will be replaced by the “Stun” effect.

Class: Mage (Warlock and Conjurer)

Will Domain: The range of this power will be reduced to 10 mts.

Subclass: Marksman

Burst of Wind: The damage effect of this skill is removed. Therefore, if the target is under the effects of “Divine Intervention”, it won’t be possible to cast it on him.

Mana Regeneration: It will be slightly reduced in combat situations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind that these changes are part of the 1st Stage. In the upcoming days we will be publishing all our planned changes for the 2nd Stage.

Regards!
Frosk no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
HuntShot
Banned

HuntShot has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Everything sounds nice, except for the Ambush and Stunning fist part.. Will be really hard to play without stunning now, on the other hand: Annoying locks won't be able to Disspell theirselves hehe!

And well the range of ambush is just.. painful.
HuntShot no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #3
Latan
Master

Latan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk View Post
Based on the feedback we’ve gathered in these threads, Link 1Link 2, and considering some of the ideas suggested by the users...
1) i think nobody proposed a change to stunning fist: now marks are even better in 1vs1 and hunters are weaker
2) something like 90% of forum users proposed a knock reduction (TIME REDUCTION, NOT RANGE REDUCTION)
3) something like 90% of forum users proposed a duration reduction by 2-3 sec to BOW and a longer CD to winter stroke--->no damage to BoW? LOLWUT?

ok...this is only the first stage of the new balance, but we don't know where this game is going (no roadmap from almost 3 years, no guidelines nor redefinition of each subclass) but please, dont say that these changes are made upon user's suggestions
Latan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latan View Post
1) i think nobody proposed a change to stunning fist: now marks are even better in 1vs1 and hunters are weaker
2) something like 90% of forum users proposed a knock reduction (TIME REDUCTION, NOT RANGE REDUCTION)
3) something like 90% of forum users proposed a duration reduction by 2-3 sec to BOW and a longer CD to winter stroke--->no damage to BoW? LOLWUT?

ok...this is only the first stage of the new balance, but we don't know where this game is going (no roadmap from almost 3 years, no guidelines nor redefinition of each subclass) but please, dont say that these changes are made upon user's suggestions
Sample:user suggestions was never implemented in the game.(ah well a few of them 1-2) and will never count in ngd's hidden roadmap.
Forum is just a place where ppl can curse,dream,scream talk intelrealms

But anyway i am agree with Latan noon from English forum proposed nerf range,neighter change stuning fist or bow.
All this changes was suggested by chilko and applyed by him.
In system:"You want or not this are the changes and this wee will do".
I neghter understand chilko why he asked oppinion of ppl anyway that he proposed he made even ppl like or dislike

Bow better changes to same stats as meteor than non-dmg.I means to keep that low dmg but duration and range 30 as meteor.As this someho marksman will not complain about locks that spam meteor and neighter locks about spamm bow,will be same with meteor vs meteor but bow will have a lower dmg and longer cd.
I don't think this propose will be taken in coount ..or any other suggestion ...but was in my mind and i told .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosk
Keep in mind that these changes are part of the 1st Stage. In the upcoming days we will be publishing all our planned changes for the 2nd Stage.
Somehow correct NGD's suggestions and implementation and not users :P

Last edited by HidraA; 08-29-2011 at 03:16 PM.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
_Nel_
Master

_Nel_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
But anyway i am agree with Latan noon from English forum proposed nerf range,neighter change stuning fist or bow.
All this changes was suggested by chilko and applyed by him.
In system:"You want or not this are the changes and this wee will do".
I neghter understand chilko why he asked oppinion of ppl anyway that he proposed he made even ppl like or dislike
Rofl exactly. Only "Mumify" got reverted from chilko's original ideas.

You can post everything you want with the best argumentation you ever did, through more than 150 posts and several good summaries of every ideas and points of view, no it's only bullshit we'll do what we originally planned.

Those kind of threads are just to make fun of players and keep them distracted and busy on useless hopes.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
Torcida
Banned

Torcida is an unknown quantity at this point

Well atleast those madmen in Buenos Aires didn't remove Will domain entirely

however I do think and I think most of the people agree with me, Marksmens should be nerfed harder.
Torcida no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Lekarz
Master

Lekarz is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is confuse nerf ?!
Lekarz no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
Latan
Master

Latan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
however I do think and I think most of the people agree with me, Marksmens should be nerfed harder.
not only marks. this game is plenty of many WIN BUTTON spells like BoW, SC, acrobatic, arcane devotion, confuse...must have spells. in the meanwhile we have TONS of useless or broken spells like sadistic guard, martial defense (wtf?), brain piercing, execution, rigorous preparation, laziness, petrify hands, threat, shifting silhouette, splinter wall, the whole staff mastery tree, half of aiming mastery tree, spell elude, a total redesign of hunters, a rebalance of WM powers, a redesign of the tank role (OP vs lower hitting players, totally useless against barbarians)

we have TONS of spells that have to be redesigned, to many chance based spells and OP CC and, instead of working on them, devs change a chance based cannot attack to a chance based meele (second) stun.

really ngd...wtf?
Latan no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-31-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
chilko
NGD·Studios

chilko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Nel_ View Post
Rofl exactly. Only "Mumify" got reverted from chilko's original ideas.
Please don't personalize this.
Mumify was not my idea, and i don't even know why it's not part of the update.
I've been away for two weeks.

After carefully studing your feedback, we believe that you guys are not taking into account all of the spells out there.
In terms of the CC's duration we came to the conclusion that we will also shorten their duration. But we will do so in stage 2 (after we see these changes in action)

Confuse and other things that where discussed will also be adressed at a later stage.

We plan to have balance updates every month or even maybe every 2 weeks.

These changes to OP Knocks will make some other spells whay more interesting, please check those out.

finally, we also planned to include the central saves on this update but it was impossible because we have different versions of the game world for the next update (castles)

we can't modify only certain parts of the gameworld.

Castles will be launched during September
chilko no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
Raindance
Initiate

Raindance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko View Post
I've been away for two weeks.
None of the other personnel couldn't have given us this information? I (not sure about others) thought you had vanished.

Quote:
In terms of the CC's duration we came to the conclusion that we will also shorten their duration. But we will do so in stage 2 (after we see these changes in action)
Good, but then what was the point of lowering the range of Ambush and Will Domain? I like those changes, but if you consider lowering the duration at least give back the range.

Quote:
Confuse and other things that where discussed will also be adressed at a later stage.
Cool, about time.

Quote:
We plan to have balance updates every month or even maybe every 2 weeks.
Hopefully this will be possible and we won't be kept in the dark.

Quote:
These changes to OP Knocks will make some other spells whay more interesting, please check those out.
I see what you mean.

Just how I feel. Overall I like this update, people have to actually use more brains. But if the saves were returned I'd like it even more.

EDIT: Sorry I had just seen this now. http://regnumonline.com.ar/forum/sho...8&postcount=14
Raindance no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread