This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 02-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
-Logan-
Banned

-Logan- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock View Post
1 point of Strength is... 2.5 (less with faster weapons) damage with a very slow weapon? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I think with the last balance update 1 point of strength is equal to 2 base damage, not sure though if it's like that for all weapons though.

E.g. A spear in your character window has 100-150 damage. You have 30 strength. If you get a bonus +10 strength the damage in the window changes to 120-170.
-Logan- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
Kaixo
Count

Kaixo is on a distinguished road

I think very slow=3damage with the last balance.
And 1const around 20 hit points or something like that.
Kaixo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:42 PM   #13
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

warrior, 1 const 22,5 hp, 1 int 17,5 mana
mage, 1 const, 17,5 hp, 1 int 22,5 mana
archer, 1 const 17,5 hp, 1 int 17,5 mana

Not sure about str, I think these posts above are pretty accurate

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
warrior, 1 const 22,5 hp, 1 int 17,5 mana
mage, 1 const, 17,5 hp, 1 int 22,5 mana
archer, 1 const 17,5 hp, 1 int 17,5 mana

Not sure about str, I think these posts above are pretty accurate
All wrong. 1 int is 9 mana for everyone. 1 const is 18.5 hp for archers and mages, 23.5 hp for warriors.
Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #15
Latan
Master

Latan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
All wrong. 1 int is 9 mana for everyone. 1 const is 18.5 hp for archers and mages, 23.5 hp for warriors.
right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock View Post
1 point of Strength is... 2.5 (less with faster weapons) damage with a very slow weapon? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
1 str = 2 damages with every kind of barbarian weapon
1 str = 1,5 dmg knight
1 dex = 1,5 dmg marks
1 dex = 1 dmg hunter
*1 int = 1,75 dmg lock
*1 int = 1.25 dmg conju

*=whocares
Latan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #16
Dark_Barbarian
Initiate

Dark_Barbarian is an unknown quantity at this point

if barbs get nerfed again im gonna start tearing heads off. barbs are weak enough as it is VS knights and Marks. dont forget hunters cos with ensare arrow complete OP the speed debuff needs nerf cos even with spring you cant even get close cos when they are at range they turn to the side and cast ensare and they keep spaming it conetently and the barb either dies or runs back to find help. when barbs VS knight MS is the only spell worth it but since barbs rarely use hammers its pointless VS a marks. what really needs nerfing is the evendim hammer cos thats completely OP out of all the epics in the game the only thing that drops weapons thats completely OP is evendim and its upseting the balance of the game and syrtis is working extreamly hard kiling their dragon and getting the amulet more times then ever. tenax rarely drops the amulet but vesper drops like every time. the drop system is complete strange to the players and needs to be fixed. out of all the realms its always syrtis haveing OP stuff cos they complain soo much NGD gives them every thing just tp shut them up. my sulution is if a player complains soo much and begging for stuff just banned them. NGD is like too scared to banned the beggers cos they are buying ximerin alot they dont want to banned them cos they are making money easy. the easy way for NGD to make money is that random item thing those lucky boxs. cos its super easy buying them then droping from the mobs cos the drop system is soo screwed up so they like hey lets dont grind cos its soo fking boreing so lets buy soo meny lucky boxs for the realm!! no please get rid of that its really maken the people who cant buy ximerin completely worthless player. the main priorty is fixing the drop system ASAP. NGD is too lazy to fix it cos they are maken soo much money from the lucky boxs. about the marks i seem to forget mention when a barb even trys to get close to a fort they shot down super easy before making it to the wall. the only spell they needs nerfing or cast speed increase is winter stroke cos its supe annoying now. my sulution to alot of spells is make it so cast speed doesnt affect certain spells at all. say like CC spells like ambush or distract shot ivy winter stroke all of those spells so it makes the game more challenging and less stressful for the new and old players.
Dark_Barbarian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #17
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Barbarian View Post
if barbs get nerfed again im gonna start tearing heads off. barbs are weak enough as it is VS knights and Marks. dont forget hunters cos with ensare arrow complete OP the speed debuff needs nerf cos even with spring you cant even get close cos when they are at range they turn to the side and cast ensare and they keep spaming it conetently and the barb either dies or runs back to find help. when barbs VS knight MS is the only spell worth it but since barbs rarely use hammers its pointless VS a marks. what really needs nerfing is the evendim hammer cos thats completely OP out of all the epics in the game the only thing that drops weapons thats completely OP is evendim and its upseting the balance of the game and syrtis is working extreamly hard kiling their dragon and getting the amulet more times then ever. tenax rarely drops the amulet but vesper drops like every time. the drop system is complete strange to the players and needs to be fixed. out of all the realms its always syrtis haveing OP stuff cos they complain soo much NGD gives them every thing just tp shut them up. my sulution is if a player complains soo much and begging for stuff just banned them. NGD is like too scared to banned the beggers cos they are buying ximerin alot they dont want to banned them cos they are making money easy. the easy way for NGD to make money is that random item thing those lucky boxs. cos its super easy buying them then droping from the mobs cos the drop system is soo screwed up so they like hey lets dont grind cos its soo fking boreing so lets buy soo meny lucky boxs for the realm!! no please get rid of that its really maken the people who cant buy ximerin completely worthless player. the main priorty is fixing the drop system ASAP. NGD is too lazy to fix it cos they are maken soo much money from the lucky boxs. about the marks i seem to forget mention when a barb even trys to get close to a fort they shot down super easy before making it to the wall. the only spell they needs nerfing or cast speed increase is winter stroke cos its supe annoying now. my sulution to alot of spells is make it so cast speed doesnt affect certain spells at all. say like CC spells like ambush or distract shot ivy winter stroke all of those spells so it makes the game more challenging and less stressful for the new and old players.
Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #18
A_K_M
Apprentice

A_K_M is on a distinguished road

Sooooo... back to the purpose of this thread...

I have a barbarian, not too good at it, but it seems to be all about damage, attack speed, and timing.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:55 PM   #19
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So, you're suggesting you should be banned?

On topic, barbs seem to focus on either(or all): AS, const/hp, mana or str.

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #20
bois
Count

bois will become famous soon enough

Quote:
if barbs get ... ( insert wall of rambling text here).
I enjoyed that. Best laugh I had all day.
bois no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote