This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Clans

Clans Section to publish clans in search of new recruits

Old 04-21-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
Rising_Cold
Master

Rising_Cold is on a distinguished road
Default TAG / The Arcadian Guard

Hey everyone

our clan is settled in the snowy realm named Alsius
we welcome all players, no matter what race, class or experience
because of that we're mainly focussed on keeping a fun community so grinding isnt all that boring
ofcourse a lot of players have reached warlvl already and prefer to get their experience
(and skullbashing) at the forts.

We try to help out with learning about the game and your class if you want to
(*HINT* however this is made harder with the current arena *HINT*)
and ofcourse we find time to help with quest mobs

We're not much of a rules clan, BUT, cheating and sabotaging realm efforts (no matter which) through multirealming is a no-go
and ofcourse, the most important rule.. is to have fun

If you want to join you can always shout in alsius chat if there is any1 able to tell the taggies to invite you
or try /chat charactername of the following players:
Dumber
Easter Bunny
Nexiom
Sniper X
That sexy rat
Violord
Winter Mage

Last edited by Rising_Cold; 04-27-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Rising_Cold no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 12:28 PM   #2
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

this is the only clan to choose,heres why....

we have the easter bunny!!!!
Old 02-26-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Gelf speaking here. Must admit, TAG are my favourite goat clan. I like the way they play as a team and individually. Also TAG players look like nice guys (from across the screen ). Good choice for a blue clan.
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #4
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for a clan in alsius, but I've been told by several people TAG is full of retards. Can you please comment on these accusations?
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:38 PM   #5
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate View Post
Gelf speaking here. Must admit, TAG are my favourite goat clan. I like the way they play as a team and individually. Also TAG players look like nice guys (from across the screen ). Good choice for a blue clan.
I'd never join a clan that has multis, that's why I have my own clan, members 6, all my chars
Old 02-26-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
I'm looking for a clan in alsius, but I've been told by several people TAG is full of retards. Can you please comment on these accusations?
Just murg it. Or maybe not. Trollin effort helpdesk is closed, it will open soon but not very soon.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:30 PM   #7
HaraldOfAlsius
Apprentice

HaraldOfAlsius is on a distinguished road

Arcadians ForEver! LoL
But if you want to join... get ready because I'm also there, so Ignore me first, before you write anything to TAG's clan chat
Just kidding, I'm nice too or... too nice lol But enough trolling, the Battlefield Avaits! For Alsius! For the Empire! Charge...! (I told you to ignore me!)

TAG's members are nice and helpful, so i recommend you to go there.They really play and also grind there, helping new fellows how to grind and do quests, giving builds and tips about how to upgrade your champion, so... Tag's really a community!
Best of luck upon ya!
PS: Of course, there are retards everywhere!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:20 AM   #8
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I'd never join a clan that has multis, that's why I have my own clan, members 6, all my chars
yoda you silly billy.we have multi''s sure.but we dont have multi''s that swap realm during invasions.are you suggesting that only goats are nice people?

we accept anybody we dont discriminate.there are lovely people in syrtis/ignis too who are bored of thier quests/environment and want a change.i for one will not subscribe to the idea they are not welcome anywhere else because they chose syrtis or igns first.

your not TAG material anyways yoda.you know how to play you have all the gear.TAG is about helping new players feel comfortable and welcome in alsius/regnum.TAG isnt about being pro or the best.its about learning to play as a team and those of us in TAG who are lvl 60 stay bcause we like to help the new players we get.plues we have been together so long it would be strange to be anywhere else,they are family now!

if you looked at alsius it might surprise you to learn that a very high percentage of alsius players were once TAG.we have a proven track record of making newbies feel welcome and thats something we at TAG are very proud of.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:56 PM   #9
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
we dont have multi''s that swap realm during invasions... ...we accept anybody we dont discriminate... ...your not TAG material anyways yoda... ...TAG is about helping new players feel comfortable and welcome... ...they are family now... ...we have a proven track record of making newbies feel welcome and thats something we at TAG are very proud of.
Ohhh. Very good attitude. Seriously love these ppl! Everytime I kill one of you from now on (assuming I succeed) I shall bow as a gesture of respect.

The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:02 PM   #10
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yoda you silly billy.we have multi''s sure.but we dont have multi''s that swap realm during invasions.are you suggesting that only goats are nice people?

we accept anybody we dont discriminate.there are lovely people in syrtis/ignis too who are bored of thier quests/environment and want a change.i for one will not subscribe to the idea they are not welcome anywhere else because they chose syrtis or igns first.

your not TAG material anyways yoda.you know how to play you have all the gear.TAG is about helping new players feel comfortable and welcome in alsius/regnum.TAG isnt about being pro or the best.its about learning to play as a team and those of us in TAG who are lvl 60 stay bcause we like to help the new players we get.plues we have been together so long it would be strange to be anywhere else,they are family now!

if you looked at alsius it might surprise you to learn that a very high percentage of alsius players were once TAG.we have a proven track record of making newbies feel welcome and thats something we at TAG are very proud of.
Do you really want me to comment on this?
/me hides.
/me jumps outta his hole with a troll hammer.

Right. I'm not TAG material, never was, never will be.

I have no doubts about syrtis and ignis having nice people at all, in fact I'm sure they do, BUT CoR is a RVR game and thus regardless of anyone who changes realm, be it for friends, boredom or whatever, they ruin everything...
As long as CoR is about numbers ( invasions included of course ), multis are the plague of the game and they always will be, whether they admit it or not. Even if they don't even think about the damage they do, they harm the game badly, some willingly some unintentionally. Fact.
If you wanna be loyal to the game, pick one realm and be loyal to it as long as the game exists (at least on the same server that is ).
If you want diversity, change server and take your friends with you.

But let's not derail your lovely clan thread with multis shall we? .

Quote:
if you looked at alsius
That is all I've done. Always.