This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Old 07-15-2017, 03:51 AM   #1
MasterZ32
Pledge

MasterZ32 is on a distinguished road
Default New

Hey i just downloaded the game and wanted to ask which releam
Is most active i just saw alsius took all gems on haven so how about syrtis we ignis?
MasterZ32 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:11 AM   #2
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Welcome to the nut-(&-bolts)-house, youngin'. For last couple years, Alsius has mostly dominated the Haven server. Recently tho, Syrtis has been realm-rezzed. It had been as dead as the dried & dusty bones in the Ignean desert for those same couple of years, but then, summer '17 came, the vacation-kids grew pointy-ears (as they tend to each summer on Haven), & the Inquisition-clan, along with former-gelfs that were playing in Alsius & Ignis, mostly migrated back to the elven-woods-of-olde.

Sadly, we've traded a dead Syrtis for a dead Ignis now ... & sadly, population imbalances are as much a part of game-play here in Haven as goats-eating-grass-&-grinding is. Game's worth it all tho imho. So, enjoy! If you want more ppl/action, & can speak some espanol, maybe Ra-server is better suited to start a new toon (up to you, m8). I 'hate' meself for saying this, as we need ya' wherever you might choose to play in Haven, but it is what it is ... & good luck no matter your choices

Tally Ho!
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #3
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

I am curious - which realm and server did you join? How are you finding the game so far?
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #4
MasterZ32
Pledge

MasterZ32 is on a distinguished road

I am playing for about 2 weeks now i chose syrtis on Haven...i used to play this game back in 2007-2011 on sytris so i chose to play there again i find the game as it is lots of changed tho but mostly really sad about low number of players back then the game was the best i could find but i am still playing the game and wont stop playing for a while will try to build up my account again

Sorry for late reply didn't check forums at all
MasterZ32 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote