This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 09:40 PM   #71
Roseythorns
Pledge

Roseythorns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Hey, we're a bit overwhelmed with some stuff to fix and prepare. Please have a bit more of patience and I'm sure that tomorrow we will have everything sorted out. Thanks!
I think we'd rather you take enough time to fix things right, and not halfway.

As others have commented, the game is much more lively now on Ra. Haven players can play more, and Ra players can play more.

So thank you for your work on the transfers.
Roseythorns no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-13-2019, 01:50 AM   #72
Valkasar
Count

Valkasar is on a distinguished road

just dropping by to say: thank you NGD <3
Old 02-13-2019, 12:06 PM   #73
Eizaix
Apprentice

Eizaix is on a distinguished road

Will it count as being active for the entire account even if you play only one or two characters from like 5 on it?

Or would it be character based, which means I would need to stash all the bound items on the characters I will play the most in order to unbound them in those 3 months.

P.S. Was bounding normal dragon weapons intended? They are not really boss drops and they are used for fuse 99% of time anyway.

Last edited by Eizaix; 02-13-2019 at 01:45 PM.
Eizaix no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-13-2019, 03:39 PM   #74
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

The problem with the bound items that had gems and they couldn't be removed or engraved, and also use the transmutation artefact with has been solved. Please check again!

We're taking care of the other issues right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizaix View Post
Will it count as being active for the entire account even if you play only one or two characters from like 5 on it?

Or would it be character based, which means I would need to stash all the bound items on the characters I will play the most in order to unbound them in those 3 months.
It's account based. So, it doesn't matter how many characters you use. Of course, if you use more there can be more chances to be detected as active due to the variety of actions you could perform. But using one is enough.
Quote:
P.S. Was bounding normal dragon weapons intended? They are not really boss drops and they are used for fuse 99% of time anyway.
Yes, it was intended. They are boss loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessertpanther View Post
Will it be possible in the future to change the server for Ximerin? The current transfers cost 0 ximerin, so I asked myself the question whether there will be char transfer against xim in the future? For example from Val to Ra

best regards

Dessertpanther
We don't think we will ever charge for transfers. It was developed like that just in case, but transfers usually means there is a server going to be closed. And we have two right now.

For Valhalla we're planning to do some well planned advertising, as German users react better to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfLight View Post
Adrien, I *did* send in a ticket re this, and they referred me to this link. I'm a clan leader in Syrits, Haven. I made many, many, many accounts to hold all of the clan's gear. Just about all of them are lvl 21 (except my own chars). I have paid (long before you could get free xim from logging in) for the char stash upgrade to 50 as well as the acct upgrade to 50. I have been moving all of the stuff out of the acct stash as required. But here is my dilemma... There is nooo way I can get all of these chars lvld up to 30 within the next week, and probably not even in the next month. I most definitely require Haven to stay open until I can lvl all of these chars, or as a special circumstance, they can be transferred at their current lvl. All in all, including my own personal Syrtis accounts, I have about 12 accounts x 3 char each (=36) that I need to take care of. Please advise me. Either keep Haven open for a couple of months, or transfer the chars as is. Thank you!
We're fixing the problem with Clan leaders to transfer them even if they're low level. I'll let everyone know when it's done.

About the other characters, we made it clear many times in the past and also common sense shows (when a character is overburdened and such) that we don't support "mules" and will never do. Either you level up to 30 or move items in acceptable quantities like the game allows you to (too much slots for items, if you ask me).

So, whenever any user does something that clearly doesn't seem intended, it's better to ask first before doing it. Come on, 12 accounts with 3 overburdened low level chars... you know you're doing something wrong.

Quote:
Syrtis farming dragon wishes on the currently abandoned Haven, if you dont count the few syrtis invading, and asking for it to be kept open longer? Interesting
We have disabled invasions in Haven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilrestraint16 View Post
Is your account from Game Samba? I noticed that NGD accounts show it but Game Samba accounts do not.
All servers are accessible by any type of account now. If not, please contact support and we'll look into it.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:43 PM   #75
Cresto008
Initiate

Cresto008 is on a distinguished road

Once upon a time NGD was famously known as "Nothing Gets Done". I remember users posting concerns on forums and not ever hearing back from dev or support teams. Congratulations on changing that paradigm and being more proactive with community outreach, Adrian. Thank you and team for all your work.

11/10 Smooth transfers on all 6 characters.
Cresto008 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-13-2019, 05:50 PM   #76
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The problem with the bound items that had gems and they couldn't be removed or engraved, and also use the transmutation artefact with has been solved. Please check again!
Checked, both transmutation and gem removal worked for me without any issues. Didn't check the rest. Thanks.

Also, you guys deserve huge kudos for the job done; it's been long time I had this loads of fun in Ro. Congratulations.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:56 PM   #77
Ceryiuz
Pledge

Ceryiuz is on a distinguished road

Atleast Haven players have fun
Highly doubt anything will change on Valhalla. Most people i know, myself included, play 5min every day for the logging bonus, nothing else to do on a low pop server.

How to Barb
Ceryiuz no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-13-2019, 06:01 PM   #78
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClanLeader View Post
I'm still not able to transfer level 15 clan founder with prestige clan points over 500. Any news regarding this?
We have fixed this now. Please try again!
Old 02-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #79
LadyOfLight
Pledge

LadyOfLight is on a distinguished road
Default Re Help!!!

Quote:

So, whenever any user does something that clearly doesn't seem intended, it's better to ask first before doing it. Come on, 12 accounts with 3 overburdened low level chars... you know you're doing something wrong.

Ok, let's be fair. None of them are "overburdened" as you suggested. I *bought* the space, spent 20,000 xim on EACH account, which is money in YOUR pocket btw, to be able to take care of my clan!!

It's very frustrating to find that after spending 240,000 xim, just for this one thing alone on all accounts, that you cannot find it in yourself to honor what is right and fair to help me. I have more than paid for this small inconvenience to you! And that 240,000 doesn't account for the hundreds of other dollars I've spent on other things! Or what I've spent for other people, since you had taken away the ability to rent horses for so many years, I had just about every clannie asking me for xim to buy a mount, and I did that for them, just so they could play the game reasonably!

I have been playing since 2009, and it took you NINE years to finally have a resolve for clans having items!! So ya, I did what was necessary at the time! Let me also point out that back when they were created, your ticket system was absolutely terrible!! And you guys were notorious for never getting back to people. Although I'm VERY pleased to see that you have made great efforts to improve this, don't put the burden on me that ngd has been so hard to work with, and that getting even a simple question answered was next to impossible!

It's not like what I have just said is a secret, or wasn't felt by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresto008 View Post
Once upon a time NGD was famously known as "Nothing Gets Done". I remember users posting concerns on forums and not ever hearing back from dev or support teams.
. I too am glad you guys are finally fielding questions!

And just an FYI, not all of the accounts are low lvls. I have one of each class that are WM, and an additional conj and barb.

I still didn't get an answer as to how long Haven will be accessible.

I was only stating facts here and have meant no disrespect.

Peace out!

Last edited by LadyOfLight; 02-13-2019 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Had another question
LadyOfLight no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 02-13-2019, 08:54 PM   #80
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfLight View Post
This is not about money and what you spent or not. We are not forcing you to, so please never use it as an argument. It really has nothing to do with what's happening now.

You have 12 accounts with characters only to hold items. That is not what this game is about, even if it's possible to be done. So you are risking yourself not to get support about it. It's that simple. Nothing to do with what's fair or not. We really bend a bit the rules not to be so strict and give solutions to everyone, but this case is too over the line.

Also, this isn't about us taking 9 years to give clans a chest, because Clan Chests can't handle and never will, the same amount that 12 accounts can. So, again, not a valid argument as well.

And about how long Haven will be open, I mentioned it before. Please read all my posts. I said that until next week we will not know and then, we will decide.

I am always up for solving issues and replying questions, but please, pretty please, everyone has to stop for a moment and think about what they ask from us and, now that we speak about fairness, cut us some slack and don't blame us for something that looks more like an exploit than what the characters and inventories are supposed to handle.

If there is anything more to ask, please continue by creating a new thread in the proper section. Let's not derail the topic of this thread any longer.

Tags
haven, transfer