Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2018, 10:34 AM   #11
alamar777
Pledge
 
alamar777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 34
alamar777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Does anyone from the stuff wants to answer here?
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:49 PM   #12
Leily
Community Manager
 
Leily's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 615
Leily is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1r14 View Post
you should also handle the GMs on a tighter leash.

- Why is a Vesper and an Alasthor Amulett in Ignis Valhalla?
- Why is there a Syrtian Magnanite Bow in Ignis?
- How come someone is bragging around with Soras Trident?
Since this terrible things happened, is not possible to move items or players between realms, and few other things are different. Now they can do few things, mostly answer new players and help them with quest.
So dont worry about this things anymore

And please Ala, dont tell me this is not the main topic here, I know what you want to read and I cant talk about it. Atleast not yet, we were working on the anniversary and right after on world cup event, we have to finish it, please
__________________

- Community Manager -
Leily no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:56 PM   #13
alamar777
Pledge
 
alamar777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 34
alamar777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leily View Post
Since this terrible things happened, is not possible to move items or players between realms, and few other things are different. Now they can do few things, mostly answer new players and help them with quest.
So dont worry about this things anymore

And please Ala, dont tell me this is not the main topic here, I know what you want to read and I cant talk about it. Atleast not yet, we were working on the anniversary and right after on world cup event, we have to finish it, please
I'm sorry! But we all know there are two dying servers. can u answer the question if ngd is promoting regnum? Adrian said so, but on val there are no new players...

I don't want to blame u! Most of us want to see anything happen. There were a lot of threats about these topics and the last thing which was said is: ngd will support regnum when the Anni event starts and if there are no more player on the server after the event, the poll will be made

so now it's after the Anni event and nothing changes..

i think we were patient enough :P
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:04 PM   #14
Herakles
Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 62
Herakles is on a distinguished road
Default

Checking in again waiting for the development.

My timezone Haven is totally dead... still no new players/merge
Herakles no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:36 AM   #15
Redo_Ger
Pledge
 
Redo_Ger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Posts: 28
Redo_Ger is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1r14 View Post
- Why is a Vesper and an Alasthor Amulett in Ignis Valhalla?
- Why is there a Syrtian Magnanite Bow in Ignis?
- How come someone is bragging around with Soras Trident?

Answer: Because a GM (tjelvar) 'helped' certain players in the past: by changing the realm of the player to the desired realm. with that method items could be transfered.
You know, invasions?
-Ignis invaded us and killed Alasthor a few times back then, they must have dropped the ammy once or twice. Likewise for Syris.
-How do you know that? Are there different skins?
-For that I have no explanation

However I have heard of Championweapons for example are not machtching up now. There was an equal amount given out to each realm and now one realm has more of them then it should have.

I don't think it was Tjelvar, but rather those shady Trial GMs that were in the team for 2 weeks who were then quickly "fired" but thats just speculation...



BTT:

I for one like the population on Vallhalla right now, when I'm online there are mostly enough people online to defend the incomig invasions or sometimes even try our luck at invading.
You, NGD, had the plans for this survey and I think that this should be the way to go. The people crying for are merge are loud and stubborn. I would really like to know the overall opinion by "forcing" this survey on the players ingame.

The promoting part is still lacking. I like the occasional status updates via Twitter and Facebook but there has to come more! You have to reach the players that have not played in a long time and bring them back! That should be easier then inviting new players Imo.
__________________
Redo_Ger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:39 PM   #16
alamar777
Pledge
 
alamar777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 34
alamar777 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redo_Ger View Post


You know, invasions?
-Ignis invaded us and killed Alasthor a few times back then, they must have dropped the ammy once or twice. Likewise for Syris.
-How do you know that? Are there different skins?
-For that I have no explanation

However I have heard of Championweapons for example are not machtching up now. There was an equal amount given out to each realm and now one realm has more of them then it should have.

I don't think it was Tjelvar, but rather those shady Trial GMs that were in the team for 2 weeks who were then quickly "fired" but thats just speculation...



BTT:

I for one like the population on Vallhalla right now, when I'm online there are mostly enough people online to defend the incomig invasions or sometimes even try our luck at invading.
You, NGD, had the plans for this survey and I think that this should be the way to go. The people crying for are merge are loud and stubborn. I would really like to know the overall opinion by "forcing" this survey on the players ingame.

The promoting part is still lacking. I like the occasional status updates via Twitter and Facebook but there has to come more! You have to reach the players that have not played in a long time and bring them back! That should be easier then inviting new players Imo.

THe population is 1. Not stable and 2. Not Balanced. Ignis are most of the time a bigg r mass than alsius or Syrtis. So I really don’t know how u can say that you like it that way.
alamar777 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:06 PM   #17
Lebeau
Master
 
Lebeau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Posts: 522
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
...My advice remains the same: allow ALL accts/toons to play on ALL servers, then wait & see. If the active population levels rise on haven & valhalla, then leave all as is, yet if these populations remain about the same, then merge haven & valhalla, but if those populations actually dwindle, then just merge ALL 3 servers together, & be done with this already....

I'll reiterate: please allow me to repeat myself...this is the way imho.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #18
X Argos X
Pledge
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
X Argos X is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redo_Ger View Post

You know, invasions?
-Ignis invaded us and killed Alasthor a few times back then, they must have dropped the ammy once or twice. Likewise for Syris.
-How do you know that? Are there different skins?
-For that I have no explanation
No they haven't different skins but they have different names.
And there are definitely Syrtian Magnanite weapons in Ignis.
X Argos X no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #19
EverlastingWind
Pledge
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 14
EverlastingWind is on a distinguished road
Default

Haven is totaly dead (I can happy run around naked and nobody will kill me because I will just not meet anyone), Ra is mostly dead during most of my timezone (bz happy kills the war in ra so... and by the time bz is over I go to sleep; what bz in haven? you can hardly see 1 game starting...). I'm playing other games that actually have players (you can't really expect me to afk 8 hours in your game for like 20 minutes of pathetic war). Unless a miracle happens I doubt I will come back to this game. (Me logging "when it's full moon" and staying online for 10-15 minutes it's not actually me playing, it's more looking if the game is still dead (expected answer to be honest).)

The situation with Haven is extremely bad for years and nothing has been done. All I see is: have patience. You know at some point people just lose the patience when you keep selling them false hopes. it is false hopes because for years things haven't changed in a good direction, things went in a bad direction because Haven population constantly decreased.

And yes I no longer care, the situation is so bad that there is basicaly nothing to care about. I know I posted how this game can be made to have a chance, it was totaly ignored and topic closed (telling me about respect when support showed a total lack of respect in the first ticket I ever wrote, because you know support answered with a BIG LIE; how exactly you want me to respect you when your customer support lied to me in the first ticket I wrote?!? really "good" way to start the relation with a customer, what can I say... and humble? I don't think we are in a church. (a little reminder: you should be humble to me cause I spend money in your game, not me cause I have an army of other options) yes I answer here to that part because well "someone" decided to quote me and close that topic so I can no longer answer there.). Except leaving the game there was nothing else I could do.

If you will do a transfer and not a merge I won't even bother. Transfer where? To RA? It's dead during my timezone, even bringing all Haven and Valhala will not change anything. Valhalla? If Ra is not interesting you realise how Valhalla is. And if you merge well I'll end up with one account that will have characters in 2 distinct realms (happy read the part bellow the quote for more).

Doubt there are many that will miss me. Might have to do with the fact that they left this game one by one. I do miss some players that left, but I understand their reasons.

It's important when you find the cure, because if all patients are dead it no longer matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leily View Post
Since this terrible things happened, is not possible to move items or players between realms, and few other things are different.

So you merged servers, players ended up with characters on same account in at least 2 distinct realms or with accounts in 2 distinct realms.
You added the anti-multi thing that well made it extremely hard for someone that ended up in such a situation to use 1 single pc to log on and properly play on his accounts (no wmc = no proper play).

And you also decided that well we won't change the realm of your accounts.

What exactly do you expect from a player that has spend money on his Ignis and Syrtis accounts that were not located on same server before you merged them? To deleted them? You must be joking, I doubt you will accept to end up with the years you worked at NGD totaly removed when you will have to retire due to age.

You basicaly didn't cared about such cases when you took those decision. If you cared you would had come up with some sort of solution not with the silly answer support is giving (when it actually decide to answer to tickets): "you can delete all your characters to change the realm". Ofc they forgot to say that well all the money and time spent on those characters will also be gone, yea right, as if I'll be crazy enough to do it.

You just never wanted to give up to the fail idea of forcing the players to do what you want... I can only wish you good luck in those conditions.

L.E.: Why do I have the feeling that the history will repeat itself: this topic closed, moved, and ofc in the answer regarding why it was closed there will be a quote from my post?!?
__________________
Respect is lost and gained in my case. NGD lost it and lost it to the point it can no longer gain any respect!

Last edited by EverlastingWind; 06-17-2018 at 01:02 PM.
EverlastingWind no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
NGD Studios 2002-2016 © All rights reserved