This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road
Default Truewar

Truewar was born in desert with ice in his heart.
His brother asked Truewar to come to Regnum world to fight for Syrtis. But later Truewar was betrayed by his brother and that became a reason to leave Syrtis forever.

Soon Truewar discovered his magical ability to travel between worlds, learn different languages and fight with different weapons. After long search he decided to hold in Nemon world on Alsius side as Nordo Knight.

His life is an eternal fight for truth. He is an audacious lvl33 gem carrier. He is generous and knows how to make delicious pancakes.
Attached Images
File Type: png true_gem.png (69.5 KB, 113 views)

Truewar
The Knightmare
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #12
Nevinirral
Master

Nevinirral will become famous soon enough

Santhis:

Son of a farmers, this alsirian is an infrequent type of knight. He become an orphan at young age, and when have the strenght to rise a sword, he go to war to avenge he's parents (apparently killed by an wood elf and dark elf afiliation). When he's trainer tray to stop him with the explination of the little training of he posses, Santhis aswered "Training? See my parents bodys up on the crop is all the "traning" I need".
Always in the front line, this Nordo have no fear to put his life on danger to distract the attack of he's enemies.
With an unbreakable sense of fellowship, this knight preffer a Ronin-Style, wanderer alone in these dangerous lands.

Offtopic: Sorry, the english is maybe bad, but I want to participate non the less
Old 10-05-2010, 06:26 PM   #13
Azius
Initiate

Azius is on a distinguished road

Isuriel, a Dark Elf Knight of Ignis, a reencarnation of Sephiroth in the Begining of the Regnum Continent know as Beta (?). He starts his carreer as a warrior, ten years after hard training in the first zone of his Realm, he travels to the City of Altaruk to became a Knight. From that day till today he was a brave Knight, a Knight with a Shield that doesn't blocks, and an Axe that doesn't damage. A Knight who use his Presence to make stronger his allies... A knight who has voice in Radio ignis, known in his realm as "Ignis's GPS" (?).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot 2010-05-25 19_29_06.jpg (85.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg Isuriel.JPG (37.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 10-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #14
Masterkick
Baron

Masterkick will become famous soon enoughMasterkick will become famous soon enough

Great idea Zombrex!

Masterkick is a conjurer, or should be a conjurer. He was born nowhere, because he didn't actually born. Some people say he was created by a great wizard who was trying to make a new itching potion, but he failed, and Masterkick came to life.
Our little itching potion grew up and became an itching for his enemies, and an enormous itching for his allies.
He would rather die than kill a wasp, however he loves killing enemies even more than healing allies, or itching.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #15
Altara
Apprentice

Altara will become famous soon enough

This looks fun

Adelle became a barbarian to protect the lands of Ignis. Trained in high defense and able to keep enemies on the ground longer then most, she took to staying around mages in order to keep them safe. But, over time, the bloodlust inside her got too great to control.
The ones around her have said shes gone mad with death, her once bright eyes grew dull and her smile only returned to her face in the presence of enemies. Soon she started to trust other barbarians to watch her back, rather then anything else.
She became a loner, but not by choice. Her inner conflicts with who she is and who she wants to be made her stray from people. Her greatest weakness is her own lust for blood, which makes her rush in, not caring if she lives or dies.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
Mbwana
Initiate

Mbwana is on a distinguished road

M’bwana was a mage who had always dreamed of becoming a warlock but through a serious of unfortunate events involving paperwork, he accidentally became a conjurer.
This new and stressful job fitted with the mage surprisingly well, though his work was often complicated by the Ludicrously Annoying Graaagh syndrome (L.A.G. for short, the ‘Graaagh’ part is the sound made by him during this magical phenomenon).
He is currently conducting a new research near Gokstad, which involves trying to figure out why drowning is the number one source of death in that region.

screenshot 2010-07-14 19_08_17.jpg
7035849[1].jpg
Old 10-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Riichard
Initiate

Riichard is an unknown quantity at this point

Riichard (Riich).
A Esquelio Knight of Ignis, lived in the city of Medenet.
He lived a million adventures and epic battles and founded a powerful clan, with few persons, but very strong and famous known as "Ethereal." They fought together for many years, each member was known and feared by his enemies and respected by his allies.
But one day .. Daen Rha broke the seal and escaped, but there were no people willing to seal it again .. Riichard fought 1 to 1 with Daen Rha and seal it, many thought he died in that battle and is remembered as a hero, his body was never found and some persons have hopes that he is alive.
After a few years .. He wakes up in a house in a beautiful semi-elf and can not remember much of the past .. Only vague memories .. "Everything was just a dream? I did not fight for Ignis? But my skin is whiter than all the other habitants of the region .. Why does everyone look at me with fear and anger ?..".
He can not escape Syrtis of the Great Wall and the use of a teleport, run and run .. His story now is to start again ..

Old 10-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #18
tikinho
Initiate

tikinho is on a distinguished road

Hahah I don't even bother reading your stories I wanna see DB's post here. I'll pm him with a link.
tikinho no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 AM   #19
Jugador_verde
Initiate

Jugador_verde is an unknown quantity at this point

hello, first of all, I apologize, if you can put more characters or more pictures, but I want to show everything I like ...

* I have the pleasure to present to Far Cry (hunter level 50), is small but fighter, with a big heart, you can always try to help, clearing his kingdom of enemies, who defends his bow and arrows, when it achieves its purpose smiles with his allies as they unfortunately can not clench your teeth and try again, because it is Alsirio of heart and is a fighter ....

http://img227.imageshack.us/f/campaq.jpg/

When not fighting enemies, likes to admire the beautiful landscape seen from the mountains of his kingdom, admiring the land outside and away from its border, thinking ... What will the other side? is a beautiful place but they are enemy hands ...

http://img696.imageshack.us/f/molino.jpg/

* M A X I M U M, (Barbarian level 50), is a small but bad tempered dwarf, who follow the beautiful green meadow, from his kingdom, smelling the flowers and seeing creatures stalking attack, unwittingly became a strange place, the border between two kingdoms enemies, the place was divine, lovely, admirable, but it spoiled the charged atmosphere, the atmosphere of the place one could see an attack, an enemy group, this was afraid at all times, but drew his gun with great courage to pending battle, fear not prevent him from giving everything to fight in battle, because he is too small, but in his heart and his chest is a lot of nobility and courage....

http://img843.imageshack.us/f/tierrasdesconocidas.jpg/

* Maxiiiii (archer level 50) is very conceited, but I love the art of war, rare is the enemy who did not receive an arrow from this great goalkeeper, very versatile and very siguiloso combat when to hunt, loves to go group and that the allies must help to defend the kingdom, he always gives everything to the hour of battle, and does not accept defeat.

http://img24.imageshack.us/f/maxiiiii.jpg/

I hope you liked my presentation, and he devoted much time to make it better or at least try.
Best regards, your friend Max.
Jugador_verde no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #20
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Engineers by day, silent assassins & saboteurs by night! We are Panoramix & Rulez, two Half-elf hunters and Syrtis' very own special black ops squad, from the legendary clan Inquisition. If you see us it is probably already too late. Ever wondered why your reinforcements cannot come to the fort to help? I would check the bridge if I were you... Wondering why after all the hard effort to invade the enemy realm their gems seem to be gone already? Next time be faster, hehe. Rogues, assassins, thieves, anything you can imagine, we're gonna do it, so better be ready, if you can! Just don't tell Rulez his haircut is bad or Panoramix that his armor doesn't look cool...

Enjoy the pictures

Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread