This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #11
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Logan- View Post
NGD said they were going to add some kind of mini-invasion system for the initiation and inner realms, but it looks like that plan bit the dust

Anyway, I agree with you. There is a huge gap between level 15-40.

The experience curve has been changed twice. If I recall correctly they adjusted it when they implemented fatigue, and by adjusted I mean they reduced XP gained and also (Not 100% sure) increased the amount of experience needed to level. That was the first change, and it lasted from the fatigue update till the warmaster expansion. Looking at old screenshots of experience gained before that change, and comparing them to new ones from the same monsters, you get more experience with the current curve. So it really is the easiest grind that we've ever had.
Lots of that "?" signs on map are bugged and dose not show you correct location.Sometimes they stay on map after you finish a quest ,and give you on run to think you have to run there to get a new qest...when you run there ...nothing happens...is nothing there.
Ofc you get more experience now than before....but before was 5,5 milion XP till cap lvl 50 and now is 10,5 millions XP.Is not easy at all because 50-52 almoust same xp from same kind of mobs ,52-54 same think etc...the curve is adjusted at limits of minimal.

If you take in consideration lvl 1-50 lvl was 100%...now 1-60 is like 195%.

The trick is sample...you get faster to lvl 50 because till lvl 50 you need 3,3 milion xp and give you the felling you grind less.But is not true...the trick begin after lvl 50.

And at lvl 50 you realize is crap,you get killed by a lvl 60 in a few hits...for example from marksman point of view...til lvl 56 where you get first ellitte item is a must...becuase marksman armors around lvl 50 are all very bad vs piercing,bad vs slash,rare good vs slash,and wile elitte are vs good vs slash ,good/very good vs piercing an a way more armor.
Usual made 60-90 dmg on marksman lvl 60 and made 250-350 dmg....this is the main cause that beghin to grind to lvl 60...useless in fight vs a lvl 60.

And about quests....just begin a new char in alsius ...from begin first quest is buged..Making quests now slow me in lvl-up...run all the map for 20 minuts for example to get 400 xp...is more easy to kill 4 mobs yealow and i get that 400 XP ....runing is waste of time...i take only some of them that gives you xp from killing mobs or give you some items as reward.

Last edited by HidraA; 08-14-2011 at 06:07 PM.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote