This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-27-2008, 12:14 AM   #31
Comp
Count

Comp will become famous soon enough

Something else I'll do from time-to-time (cause it is just fun) is:

(Praying I find good groups or fort wars)

Tricks lvl 19
Evasion lvl 19
Long bow lvl 19
Scouting lvl 13
Rest in shorts...
Old 03-27-2008, 01:40 AM   #32
Miraculix
Count

Miraculix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiechan
Thus, the gameplay for most Hunters is based solely around:
1) Track enemy, or go to popular levelling spots if you don't want to waste mana
2) Ambush - Stalker, camo, or just running up to the enemy
3) Debuff or stun(for some) - Ambush, Sudden Strike, Stunning Fist(for Warlocks), etc.
4) Attack
5) Son of the Wind
6) Attack some more
7) Run away when you're losing cause you suck even though you had the advantage of suprise...

I really wish more Hunters would be a bit more original.
hahahahah that's what I do when I'm solo hunting, except for the runaway part.

The thing is, i'm a marksman So apart from 1+2 for which you provided alternatives, it's the same. i just dont have the choice for 1+2. I can only go to lvling spots(cant track), and ambush ppl(cant camo). And I cant, nor want to, run away. (oh and i dont use sotw, cant afford it at lvl41, but this is an essential part of a lot of lvl50 marksmen, so your list is 100% doable for a marksman)

So, a hunter that plays like you said, ought to be a marksman Wayy better damage
Miraculix no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #33
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The problem with most Hunters is their super-secret setups are almost exactly the same.
It looks something like this:

Short bow
EVERY DAMAGE SPELL LV4(pet) or LV5(no pet)

Tricks
Ambush LV2+, Sudden Strike, Stunning Fist
Some have Confuse

Evasion
EVERY GET AWAY SPELL LV4 or LV5
Since the camo update some are using SotW on only LV1 or LV2 for the purpose of casting camo only

Scouting
EVERY GET AWAY SPELL LV4 or LV5
Enemy Surveillance LV3+
Stalker Surroundings on LV1(self-supportive, practically useless to allies)

Pets(for some)

Thus, the gameplay for most Hunters is based solely around:
1) Track enemy, or go to popular levelling spots if you don't want to waste mana
2) Ambush - Stalker, camo, or just running up to the enemy
3) Debuff or stun(for some) - Ambush, Sudden Strike, Stunning Fist(for Warlocks), etc.
4) Attack
5) Son of the Wind
6) Attack some more
7) Run away when you're losing cause you suck even though you had the advantage of suprise...

I really wish more Hunters would be a bit more original.
you fool.. this setup is one i thought of since lvl 21... i only have son of wind level 2 because i have 1 extra point.....

This setup is flawless .. and with 3 hunters using it at the same time at a fort war... its devistating to the enemy forces... repetition x3 ... imagine repetition x8 x15.. x20....

Be original? pffttt... this setup is perfect... and it is mine... people but 4 or 5 in the setting or skills that they need.. because IF YOU HAD EVERYTHING IN lvl 1 you would die like a maggot under a shoe...
You don't have to read this... and I invite you to make something more "ORIGINAL"... then I will battle you ... Lets see where your originality will take you.... I promise it will be a shallow grave.... Long bows are crap for hunters... they are slow... and most of the hunters need to fight in close range for their pets to be effective.... and still the pet is shit....
Be original... and enjoy your short regnum life....

And i dont run away because im losing... I run to make things more favorable for me... why would I stand and fight 20 people when i can lure 3 away... and kill them 1 by 1...

Fecking noob azz loser prick shyt...

Nothing about my setup is secret... anyone that has foungt me will see exactly what I use.. and when I use it... I'm just as effective in fort wars as I am solo....
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:56 AM   #34
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
And i dont run away because im losing... I run to make things more favorable for me... why would I stand and fight 20 people when i can lure 3 away... and kill them 1 by 1...
he's talking about nubcakes running to you, find out they suck and can't take you down then runs away again. Not you ^^. fight until we die

edit:
I'm gonna quote jürgen on this

you will be using aswd to move and 0-9 for spell shortcuts, but the most important key you will be using is the escape button, you will use it when you finally realize that you suck
(couldn't resist)
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:47 AM   #35
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
The day you call me a noob is the day you lose my respect. I may be many things but a noob I am not.
i dont need your respect.. i dont seek your respect.... don't insult my ways... and not expect to have back lash...

LOL im still laughing about that... your respect? lol... pffft thats like saying i want a maggot to respect me...

Let me sprinkle it like this... I'm here for me and those who seek to develop in the game... not little shyts like you...

actually... no you know what.. i'm having a bad day and its not your fault... sorry man/woman... i dunno... peace... i need to just chill for a moment...
Old 03-27-2008, 08:09 AM   #36
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
And i dont run away because im losing...
Oh yes you do. Next time just run/stalk before fight.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:21 AM   #37
Panda_Bear
Pledge

Panda_Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

DMC was that you we seen a couple day ago running away from me, wudy and comp, near meni fort or were we just mistaken that you camo and left your buddy to die.
Panda_Bear no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #38
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

I must interject here because I find it sad that people here are willing to attack DM.

As far as I know there is no rules in war!

So the personal attacks that you do against DM are silly and childish. As a matter of fact all the cries against the hunter class are silly and childish, but I digress.

You really should give more respect to DM, because he was willing to reveal to all the setup he uses in wz (which is more then most hunters I seen here). And being that this is the case you are now armed with the information you need to take the counter measures necessary (using different tactics, different setups) to assure a more fair fight between you and him.

There is a saying in America that is taught to young people: Knowledge is power.

Please don't look a gift horse in the mouth - learn from this and don't belittle the free knowledge that was given to you nor its messenger.

If only those responding in hate would take what CumeriTarenes said to heart...

Insert random statement: If you don't believe in the existence of evil, then you have a lot to learn.

Last edited by Hell_bound; 03-27-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #39
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Bear
DMC was that you we seen a couple day ago running away from me, wudy and comp, near meni fort or were we just mistaken that you camo and left your buddy to die.
if the people around me cant fight for crap.. and have crap skill.. im not going to stand there and eat the damage for them... hell no...
Old 03-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #40
DemonMonger
Marquis

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielski
Oh yes you do. Next time just run/stalk before fight.
no i dont... once i camo.. i stay near.... and continue the fight.. on my terms... i dont run away....