This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

View Poll Results: Who is the best warjurer in Regnum ?!
Adelaide 2 3.33%
Axe 7 11.67%
GIGO 9 15.00%
dixer 5 8.33%
Others 37 61.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #61
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

Inkster I think Gigo is a good guy he just want to provide you with the finest Zarkit he can.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #62
Godofsilver
Master

Godofsilver is on a distinguished road

Back when I was in Syrtis... when I was a level 25 Conjurer, I was a "minor" Warjurer. I had Life and Summon maxed, with some Mental and Mana Control... I was like that on the basis that I could heal in Fort Wars, but I wouldn't be helpless if I was attacked by someone. No one really likes being helpless afterall . However, I was still helpless because I was level 25, lol :\
Old 07-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #63
_dracus_
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofsilver
Back when I was in Syrtis... when I was a level 25 Conjurer, I was a "minor" Warjurer. I had Life and Summon maxed, with some Mental and Mana Control... I was like that on the basis that I could heal in Fort Wars, but I wouldn't be helpless if I was attacked by someone. No one really likes being helpless afterall . However, I was still helpless because I was level 25, lol :\
You'll always find a situation where you will be helpless in WZ. Even with my level 50 hunter it happens. Revive pet in cooldown, and confused level 5 by a marksman I can tell you that this is like let's try to hurt him a bit but you know you won't do anything good because all your controls spells aren't available, and you don't have your full firepower against a highly damaging class.

Same with my level 50 barbarians sometimes I'm involved in lost battles I just try to take someone down with me knowing It's almost impossible that happens.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:44 PM   #64
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIGO305
every time i go to war i look for u only saw 3 times in gmae
there there

We'll party someday son..... someday
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #65
GIGO305
Banned

GIGO305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated_R_Edge
there there

We'll party someday son..... someday

i say red pt today Y WERENT U DERE!

we were taking turns in my friends house playingdiferent games. but i had to exit soon cus they suck at RO :/

were u on? red TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

i miss u pts...now wen i go to die like a pt i dont see company from the other realms

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!

ok i searched some warjuriring, with google translate i found out some german dush bag killed our reputation because ""this dumbass preaches doing alot of damege with a conjurer is warjurer" and fuck this idiot has heal self in 1 and never uses it.....they called him Mr A (i used google translate dont ask me WTF because im having a hard time figureing out). well anyways tell him i wana whup his ass PLEASE!!!!!! hes another easy kill even for easy mobs. -on a side not, acording to the code of warju, break the news for him that he inst a warju pleaseeee

now another thing. im sryy guys suport conjus are not warjus. warjus are primary fighters and secondary healers, u guys are aperently the oposite but i still love ya.

and now for the fenaly, to avoid whinners each realm will have a warju candidate to fight for their realm (since they are the best warju there now for the RO title). so guesing it would be me vs axe and that alsirian guy. well have fun, it will be an honor dying to axe so i can get his ass latter at lvl 50, that cow guy IDC :P
GIGO305 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #66
_dracus_
Count

Can't you understand that warjuror is a pejorative term, it's negative. And of course a warjuror with his bloody summon is almost always useless in war. You are only providing zarkits to warlocks, and that's stupid. Screenshot with Eli and Inkster possessing your two Zarkit would have totally shamed me If I were you.

Now try to fix whatever you want, but start looking by your playing style and team play.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #67
GIGO305
Banned

GIGO305 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by gph
Can't you understand that warjuror is a pejorative term, it's negative. And of course a warjuror with his bloody summon is almost always useless in war. You are only providing zarkits to warlocks, and that's stupid. Screenshot with Eli and Inkster possessing your two Zarkit would have totally shamed me If I were you.

Now try to fix whatever you want, but start looking by your playing style and team play.
i know warjuror is a negative term....im part of it.

now how long does a warlock last with my somons? the longgest probaly 40mins until its gone and thats because my DI are on conjus and other players, zarkys are last on my list.

and for those of u that find this hard to belive...i do get DIed but doesnt afect zarky which suxs and i do kill warlocks/jurers with somon even if its mines because if u fight right the somon isnt rlly a problem.

INK + ELI, i will be more than happy to pvp and die to one of u then give u ur ovious prive........just to make u work for it and try

@dracus, i did learn from this...it was more of a journy for me than others.....i know what to change but change comes slow, slower than laggy updates
GIGO305 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote