This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 04-28-2017, 10:58 PM   #221
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

usuario_del_foro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
NDG doesn't exist

14 pages is a lot to read, but mostly it's about the same. The server needs population and we wanted to get it after Battlezones, making sure everything's working fine with them and the community pleased with the system. We're on it, we have a hard to please community (and it's right to be like that). I always repeat it: we can't bring players if the community is not already pleased, at least basically, not to scare new players. And also, the game shouldn't scare them as well. But this takes you back to the players: if they are pleased or eager for the future, they will make newbies stay.

Merge? It's not possible, for now. Transfers? That would be killing the server without even trying. And by trying I mean there are several options that should be studied before. When will we try? As soon as we close this stage with the end-gameplay.

Meanwhile, we're to be blamed. And you're to be merciful, if you want, with us.

Dont you think enough time has passed since you wrote this? the server is much worse than a year ago.

Some people stayed to try to keep the server alive, you should start considering those people (who have waited more than enough) and let them have fun again...

Allow us to move to RA, please.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:28 AM   #222
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

Merge is not possible... neither transfer... at least he said that. Honestly, who cares? Most Haven players have already leveled a chararter in Ra up to 60 (others bought it, we all know) They are even WM and with more Champ Coins than in Haven... Even I have three level 60 in Ra, two of them WM (don't forget I started in Ra) but I keep playing Haven hoping for it to get better... but it seems impossible :d
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:12 PM   #223
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

It all happened because of some sad players. When you see the daily war at ra, the usual people there are like half from haven, half from valhalla, a sad few originally from ra or pirahna, ra should have been dead as well if it werent for the migrations.

Haven is dead because a small group of players left haven, or the game or due to merges, and some made situation worse by leaving to ra,
This kept happening like a vicious cycle and eventually everyone went to ra, thats the problem.

You need to get the ra players back to haven, redistribute population. Just add heavy boosters ONLY in haven and some new content ONLY for haven, you will see haven players coming back and it will eventually help haven. It will also help regain old players and even invite new ones.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:14 PM   #224
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

usuario_del_foro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadhir View Post
Merge is not possible... neither transfer... at least he said that. Honestly, who cares? Most Haven players have already leveled a chararter in Ra up to 60 (others bought it, we all know) They are even WM and with more Champ Coins than in Haven... Even I have three level 60 in Ra, two of them WM (don't forget I started in Ra) but I keep playing Haven hoping for it to get better... but it seems impossible :d
Thats what I mean, it seems impossible and we waited long enough.
He said no to transfers because they didnt want to kill the server without even trying...they had time to try and the server is already dead.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:55 PM   #225
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

If I recall correctly, Leily said they'll be doing something for haven after anniversary.
Old 04-29-2017, 05:15 PM   #226
Monthser
Secondary account

Monthser is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
It all happened because of some sad players. When you see the daily war at ra, the usual people there are like half from haven, half from valhalla, a sad few originally from ra or pirahna, ra should have been dead as well if it werent for the migrations.

Haven is dead because a small group of players left haven, or the game or due to merges, and some made situation worse by leaving to ra,
This kept happening like a vicious cycle and eventually everyone went to ra, thats the problem.

You need to get the ra players back to haven, redistribute population. Just add heavy boosters ONLY in haven and some new content ONLY for haven, you will see haven players coming back and it will eventually help haven. It will also help regain old players and even invite new ones.
Ra has a solid hispanic base and it can easily survive without players from other servers. That's my opinion after 3 years of playing there.

Haven is 'dead' because of multirealming.
As old players must know, Alsius was always the underpopulated one, Syrtis de overpopulated one and Ignis there in between. It all started years ago when ppl started gradually to make characters in Alsius. Due to that, Alsius began to invade more and more often. Soon more players left Syrtis and Ignis and at the end there were just a few Syrtians and Ignis over. Those players, me among them, tired of being slaughtered day after day, left Haven. Some quit the game, some went to Ra. Then the Alsius (multirealmers) who overpopulated Alsius started to get bored to death because there were almost no resistance from the other realms, so what happened? they started to left for Ra too. The merge with Raven aggravated the problem even more.
The end.

Ppl tend to say that multirealming is not such a big issue, but it is. Very big.

I dont think ppl will be back to Haven that easy. Especially if long time has passed by. Once you get used to other server or other game you dont want to get back to the old server, you have new friends, new atmosphere, new everything.
The only way to revive Haven is to distribute ppl in equal numbers among the three realms and to forbid multirealming (perma bann). Only then you can start an advertising campaign to get new (and some old) players.
Monthser no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:05 PM   #227
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthser View Post
Truth.

Quote:
The only way to revive Haven is to distribute ppl in equal numbers among the three realms
My thoughts exactly.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 06:12 PM   #228
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ra has a solid hispanic base and it can easily survive without players from other servers. That's my opinion after 3 years of playing there.

As old players must know, Alsius was always the underpopulated one, Syrtis de overpopulated one and Ignis there in between. It all started years ago when ppl started gradually to make characters in Alsius. Due to that, Alsius began to invade more and more often. Soon more players left Syrtis and Ignis and at the end there were just a few Syrtians and Ignis over. Those players, me among them, tired of being slaughtered day after day, left Haven. Some quit the game, some went to Ra. Then the Alsius (multirealmers) who overpopulated Alsius started to get bored to death because there were almost no resistance from the other realms, so what happened? they started to left for Ra too. The merge with Raven aggravated the problem even more.
The end.

Ppl tend to say that multirealming is not such a big issue, but it is. Very big.

I dont think ppl will be back to Haven that easy. Especially if long time has passed by. Once you get used to other server or other game you dont want to get back to the old server, you have new friends, new atmosphere, new everything.
The only way to revive Haven is to distribute ppl in equal numbers among the three realms and to forbid multirealming (perma bann). Only then you can start an advertising campaign to get new (and some old) players.
I am from Raven, I dont know how, im from Brazil but when i created my account it sent me to Raven, maybe destiny? what i know is that Raven had no multi-realming. No cheatters, and to tell the true i only saw 1 player use speed hack once in Raven, but we had GM online all the time, i sent a chat and he telepoted to my side and saw the dude running, he tried to catch him and he was faster than the GM lol, ofc the mofo took ban.

in Raven the only way for you speak with players from others realms was or via some social media out of the game, or in the christmas, in the central isle when at this time we had a chat open for everyone....and my God... it was so good. We sometimes have some curiosity about a enemy, or want to talk to him something, and everyone was used to wait anxiousily for the end of the year, to finaly go to central isle and speak with people. And this, because, ofcourse, the multi realming was not allowed, was a serious conduct which was used to lead directly to perma ban.

Due this, we had very very rare cases of multi realming. the populations were stable all the time (only got problems when people from RA started to create chars in alsius). Not this fucking bs that we see on Haven now days, that everyone log in for the boss and then disappear. (today we killed daen and it was the same).

After the merge with the people from Horus, the multi realmers from there were now in a new server, with new people, but the rules were not allowing them to do what they was used to do. At this times i had no access here to the forum, but i can imagine and suppose the huge pressure that those players (mostly old players from very knowed clans) maybe have made on NGD blaming upon gamesamba until they finally break up, and then with new administration, the rules got completely changed, allowed the multi realming; leaving the doors open for everything.

We started to have cases of invisible players attacking and kiling people. Speed hack all the time, and multi realmig....my God..Currently is hard to find someone who is not a multi realmer.

A "pure blood player", is usually raged in chat when say that is not multi realmer and that is against that.

When i finaly got acess to this forum, one of the first things i did was critize very hard the multi realming. A huge, lots of users, dropped over me saying that "no, multi realming is ok", and etc. Now everyone can see how multi realming is bad and how i was right when i complained. And this is not because i am 'too good". NO, but me, as many players here, play the game regularly and know what happens there and what the game need even more and from more close than many administrators, who only log in once at times to mute ppl on chat, and talk with their fellows.

As i said before, everyone who have an account in other Realm, and even server, should be called by NGD via email, forum and facebook announcements to choose one of the accounts/Realm. The rest should be deleted, "clean up the house" from the multies. and leave playing only who want stay in a single Realm, because 1 multi realmer can fuck with many things. My clan had problems due 1 multi realmer who managed to get invitation there. i could pass the entire afternoon here saying how bad the multi realming is, but i guess everyone now know.

Best Regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Old 04-29-2017, 08:21 PM   #229
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
"Only for" Haven/Horus has never worked and will never be NGD's main goal. Why don't people understand that RA is the cashcow/Main Server. Every update that was created was for the benefit of RA. So stop suggesting that "new content" for only Haven will ever come. Who do you think Events happen on RA first.

Anyway. I would only come back if a guaranteed number of players from each realm would be transferred to Haven. Knowing that wont happen. I wait for Haven to die.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #230
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
If I recall correctly, Leily said they'll be doing something for haven after anniversary.
Adrian also said that after craf.... Nvm