This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 04-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #231
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

NGD has said definitively that Ra & Haven won't be merged, years ago. That said tho, has NGD ever said for certain that there would never be a Valhalla & Haven merger? Yes, I fully realize this is actually as problematic as a Ra/Haven merge, perhaps moreso, given Gamigo currently is leasing Valhalla. Both companies would need incentives & guarantees for such to ever happen, if it's even possible, but still....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:49 PM   #232
usuario_del_foro
Apprentice

usuario_del_foro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
NGD has said definitively that Ra & Haven won't be merged, years ago. That said tho, has NGD ever said for certain that there would never be a Valhalla & Haven merger? Yes, I fully realize this is actually as problematic as a Ra/Haven merge, perhaps moreso, given Gamigo currently is leasing Valhalla. Both companies would need incentives & guarantees for such to ever happen, if it's even possible, but still....

When I read this (in this same thread) I understand merge/transfer is possible:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Merge? It's not possible, for now. Transfers? That would be killing the server without even trying. And by trying I mean there are several options that should be studied before. When will we try? As soon as we close this stage with the end-gameplay.

Meanwhile, we're to be blamed. And you're to be merciful, if you want, with us.
It was written 11 months ago and Haven is even worse than at that moment.

It's kind of disrespectful to not even get a concrete answer of what they plan to do.

As some people say...it seems they just dont care about Haven.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:03 AM   #233
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post

Valhalla and a haven merge would fail just like the others.( that and valhalla is a shithole from what I have heard) only merge that would possible survive is a merge with Ra

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 12:11 AM   #234
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscraem View Post
Valhalla and a haven merge would fail just like the others.( that and valhalla is a shithole from what I have heard) only merge that would possible survive is a merge with Ra
The whole Valhalla server seems to play Ra anyway :P.
Old 04-30-2017, 03:19 AM   #235
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

Multirealming is a problem, of course... but let's be fair and not blame NGD for it. It is true they have not done "great" to fight it, but even if they do all they can to block/kick multirealmers there will be a way for multirealmer to do what they want to :d Sounds so "humanist", but the real change is in us, players. That been said, even with multirealming issue solved, NGD needs/must/have to do something to get new players, if not we will only slowly leave.

PS: And here I am, slowly leaving since 2012.... and still hoping for Haven to get better :d
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 02:24 PM   #236
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Just my two cents. I too switched to Ra because Haven was just too quiet. I miss playing with my old clan mates on Haven, but the quiet time on Ra is so infrequent - and even then there is almost always some action.

The thing is, Ra is fun. Loads of action, it seems easier to do instances because there are enough ppl doing them etc.

All the problems which seemed so urgent on Haven you can barely feel on Ra. That makes me think that maybe Haven's only real problem is population.

So maybe... just solve the population problem and Haven will be just as good as Ra, i.e. great fun.
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 03:42 PM   #237
Dedric Fox
Banned

Dedric Fox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate View Post
All the problems which seemed so urgent on Haven you can barely feel on Ra. That makes me think that maybe Haven's only real problem is population.

So maybe... just solve the population problem and Haven will be just as good as Ra, i.e. great fun.
This. People still believe multirealming is the issue, THERE IS NO ONE IN HAVEN TO EVEN DO IT. Take off ya tinfoil hats guys.
Dedric Fox no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #238
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedric Fox View Post
This. People still believe multirealming is the issue, THERE IS NO ONE IN HAVEN TO EVEN DO IT. Take off ya tinfoil hats guys.
Ahahah! Mine is actually made of Mag.... blocks twice as much mind control.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #239
Worfloy\'s
Pledge

Worfloy\'s is on a distinguished road

Hello guys, i'm a server RA player and i'm absolutly agree, in the spanish forum someone post the posibility to merge the two server.
https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=108943
Ra and Haven stronger together!
Worfloy\'s no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #240
Dastiano
Master

Dastiano is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worfloy\'s View Post
Hello guys, i'm a server RA player and i'm absolutly agree, in the spanish forum someone post the posibility to merge the two server.
https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=108943
Ra and Haven stronger together!
Feel free to go to my post and coment or ask if you guys want a full translation of what i said in it, hopefully we will be seeing a merged server in the future