This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 04-01-2018, 09:52 AM   #1
Spazma
Pledge

Spazma is on a distinguished road
Post A Marksman Guide

Hello guys, i whould like to make a Marksman Guide for whole newcommers.
Share your ideas,suggestions,tips and tricks and everything about Marksman.

I will share my experience for 3 mounths into the game, and that what i learned untill now for that class, i am not a PRO, i just want to help a newcommers with my build & experience.

1.1 Leveling to lvl 60
1.2 PvP Build + Tips & Tricks
1.3 Gear Farming
1.4 What gear i have to use?
1.5 Rings & Amulets

1.1 Leveling 1-30 Level

So 1-30 lvl its really easy in my opinion.
Grind my marksman without quests, only rush creatures, that way you have a chance to collect some cool stuff for you also a way to train urself with some skills how to use them

Weapon: Short Bow suggest.
1-10 Build

Combo:
1.Dual Shot
2.Ambush(Only if ur in trouble)
3.Normal hits

Weapon: Long Bow suggest.
10-20 Build "Click Here"

Combo:
1.Recharged Arrow(A buff which increased your dmg but consume your mana/hp, suggest to hit from range)
2.Serpent Bite
3.Ambush(Use it when you get in trouble)
4.Stunning Fist(If you get in big trouble)
5.Winter Strike(Deal some dmg also can save you in different situations)

20-30 Build "Click Here"

Combo:
1.Recharged Arrow(A buff which increased your dmg but consume your mana/hp, suggest to hit from range)
2.Serpent Bite
3. Ethereal Arrow
4.Ambush(Use it when you get in trouble)
5.Stunning Fist(If you get in big trouble)
6.Winter Strike(Deal some dmg also can save you in different situations)

1.1 Leveling 30-40
You can start make your quests they will reach you instant at lvl 37-38.
From lvl 38-40 you have to start grinding by yourself.
Also you have a lvl 30 Quest which will give you a free gear for lvl 30 which is good one untill 35 lvl.

30-40 Build "Click Here"

Combo:
2.Serpent Bite
3.Ethereal Arrow

1.1 Leveling 40-50
Well quests are done the hard part start.
Suggest to make a realm quests for creatures killing + collecting the materials they drop (DONT SELL OR DROP THEM)
Realm Quests are obtainable from Table, and also for a fast grind and quest completing i preffer you, to find someone who is on the same level with you, to go together, this way you can complete the quests for like 1h 400-500 creatures!

40-50 Build "Click Here"

Combo:
2.Serpent Bite
3.Ethereal Arrow

50-60 Build "Click Here"

Combo:
2.Serpent Bite
3.Ethereal Arrow

1.2 PvP Build + Tips & Tricks

You can start make pvp at lvl 50 aswell, u will gain alot of experience from enemys, also if you use a booster 500% u will get a tons of experience.

50-60 PvP Build "Click Here"

Fort Combo:
1.Fire Rain (Used only at a big grouped enemys, that increase my chance to obtain more kills)
2.Caltrop's Arrow (Used only at a big grouped enemys, that increase my chance to obtain more kills)
3.Serpent Bite (Focused on Archers/Barbarians/Warlocks)
4.Ethernal Arrow (Focused against Archers/Barbarians/Warlocks)
5.Winter Stroke (Only at Conjurers/Warlocks)
6.Shield Piercing (Focused on Archers/Barbarians/Warlocks)
7.Lethal Strike (Focused at Archers/Barbarians/Mages)

1v1 Combo:
1.Winter Stroke (At level 5 Winter stroke it freeze the target for 7 Second u have enough time to think did you gonna fight or gonna run away)
2.Ambus (At level 5 Knock down the target for 6 seconds)
3.Dizzy (At level 5 Target cannot use his skills for 6 seconds very usefull skill)
4.District Shot (At level 5 Stuns target for 9 seconds)
5.Serpent Bite
6.Ethernal Arrow
7.Shield Piercing
8.Lethal Strike

1.3 Gear Farming

1st way: Farming Creatures.
2nd way: Auction House you really have to camp alot there to catch something good.
3rd way: Lucky Box,Bronze Lucky Box,Gold Lucky Box,Platinum Lucky Box,Diamond Lucky Box this boxes are obtainable only with Ximerin and Events, also its a best way to gear urself faster.

1.4 What gear i have to use?

So in my opinion best gears you can use its from Auction House,Drops or if u dont have enough GOLD to buy a gear you can use NPC gears.

40-55 Level: NPC Gear,Drops,Auction House
55-60 Level: You can buy an Alasthor Set(Dragon Set) the price its like 400-500 Magnanite or when ur realm stole a Gem there is chance to join a fight with Vesper,Tenax,Alasthor bosses. Set is perfect for leveling and PvP.

When you finally reach level 60 and you have some magnanites in urself, you can buy a gear from players which is kinda expensive.
Deathmatch system also opens at lvl 60, and there you can farm points to obtain your Champion Gear, it takes alot of time and alot of nervous

1.5 Rings & Amulets

Rings

Level 20: Deadly Sight Rings 2x.
Obtainable: By Quest,Auction House for Gold or other players for 5-10 Magnanite

Level 40: Ring of Lighting Best to stuck that ring with Deadly Sight Ring.
Obtainable: By Quest, Auction House or other players for 5-10 Magnanite

Can use that rings untill you get ur WM Rings

Level 60:
Ring of Destructive Gaze 2x.
Obtainable: WM Rings are obtainable only by PvP with Warmaster coins price for each 125.000 WM Coins

Amulets

Level 4: Amulet of Fire
Obtainable: By Quest,Auction House for Gold

Level 15: Amulet of Might

Level 31: Archer Master Amulet

Level 50: Crimson Amulet
Obtainable: From NPC in War Zone for Gold Each one 5.000.000

Level 60: Flamerush Amulet 1x.
Obtainable: WM Amulet obtainable only by PvP with WM Coins price 250.000 WM Coins

Thread will be updated more in feature, please share ur information,ideas,suggestions here!

Regards & Thumb UP!
Dirty Marilyn

Last edited by Spazma; 06-22-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Spazma no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 06:44 PM   #2
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Smile

ASSuming you use a longbow on your marks (most do), here's one possible skillset: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbbb .

Just activate your Recharged arrows, & engage mobs from maximum range initially. The dots/dmg spells (Break Apart, Serpent bite & Ethereal arrow) you use on challenging mobs to initially bring them toward you (aggro), but otherwise, on easy & normal mobs, you simply use normal attacks the entire time.

Done properly, no mob should reach you, & thus, there's no real need for Evasion tree defense spells. That said, it's best to have a range 30, medium speed longbow (hopefully with enchanted damage bonuses on it, the same for arrows), & to use 2 Deadly sight rings (one can substitute a Ring of the Blacksmith).

Good luck with the grind, kill 'em all, pewPewPEW!!! ---> ---> ---> ---> ---> --->
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:25 AM   #3
Spazma
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
ASSuming you use a longbow on your marks (most do), here's one possible skillset: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbbb .

Just activate your Recharged arrows, & engage mobs from maximum range initially. The dots/dmg spells (Break Apart, Serpent bite & Ethereal arrow) you use on challenging mobs to initially bring them toward you (aggro), but otherwise, on easy & normal mobs, you simply use normal attacks the entire time.

Done properly, no mob should reach you, & thus, there's no real need for Evasion tree defense spells. That said, it's best to have a range 30, medium speed longbow (hopefully with enchanted damage bonuses on it, the same for arrows), & to use 2 Deadly sight rings (one can substitute a Ring of the Blacksmith).

Good luck with the grind, kill 'em all, pewPewPEW!!! ---> ---> ---> ---> ---> --->
Thanks alot, i just try it and thats immortal! 2 Hits are enough. Also could u please make me builds for 40/50 lvl also for grind :P Thanks you alot.

Last edited by Spazma; 04-02-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 AM   #4
Spazma
Pledge

Also could u please tell me whats most important for me like rings/amulets cause i got alot of amulets, also whats the best option for Marksman at the gear and what i have to looking for at Gloves/Armor/Legs/Boots/Helmet.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #5
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Smile

Beginning Advice: https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=109955 (all good stuff, read it).

Lvl40: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbbw (not for warzone).

Lvl50: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbbx (introduces SB into the mix, getting you used to switching back & forth for later use in warzone pvp/rvr; not for warzone).

PvP/RvR@50: https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbct (for warzone, but stay as far away as you can).

Jewelry: You could buy a gold-ammy for extra damage from trel-market (but it is very expensive), or just use an ammy from your quests that grants mana/hp/etc (Royal/Immination). 2 Deadly sight rings or a Deadly sight + Ring of lightning @ 40+ is the usual until you can buy WMC jewelry....

& You're very welcome.

Last edited by Lebeau; 04-06-2018 at 03:57 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:35 PM   #6
Reble
Pledge

Reble is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazma View Post
Hello guys i just joined into the game, could u please suggest me how to build my marksman for PvE EXP grinding thanks. Current level: 30.
I suggest when you reach lvl 39 you go war. At this lvl u can get 19 points to a skill tree, by using areas you can get kill counts at war which gives alot exp especially if you use boosters. Its faster and has more fun than killing mobs
Old 04-04-2018, 01:32 PM   #7
Spazma
Pledge

Very big thanks for that help, a last question is, from wher i could buy the second deadly ring ?
Old 04-04-2018, 07:39 PM   #8
Lebeau
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Very big thanks for that help, a last question is, from wher i could buy the second deadly ring ?
Again, you're very welcome ... some make & level a 2nd toon to 20th+ to obtain a 2nd DS ring ... most just buy it from other players (for 10-30 magnanite on Haven) ... be persistent & just keep asking in commerce chat 'til they sell ya' one.

Last edited by Lebeau; 04-04-2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #9
Spazma
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
Again, you're very welcome ... some make & level a 2nd toon to 20th+ to obtain a 2nd DS ring ... most just buy it from other players (for 10-30 magnanite on Haven) ... be persistent & just keep asking in commerce chat 'til they sell ya' one.
Yea, i did the first suggest a new character at lvl 31 so i got the second ring :P Big thanks, also am in RA cause the population in Haven is bit lower.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:44 AM   #10
Lebeau
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
...am in RA...
Oh, ok, well that being the case, I'd suggest a different RvR build for 50 (with more areas): https://regnumsentinel.com/en/tbcs . You will net a lot more wmc/kill credits for your quests using it....

....Go Bananas