This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 05-24-2015, 07:54 AM   #1
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road
Default Share your memories!

With the Legends thing going on, i bet a lot old memories came up when you saw certain players.

Share your stories about them!
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
TheDarkOne
Initiate

TheDarkOne is on a distinguished road

I don't have any particular story, but i have to admit that with this event i got to remember some moments couple of years ago with people, known by many, and great leaders that i always feel more "secure" if i just as standing next to them.
People i've always looken up to in the game, and made me want to get better.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #3
Ulmar
Pledge

Ulmar is on a distinguished road

I've seen a lot of players I enjoyed playing with or against in the past among the "Legends", but the one that really brought me back was Pimousse.

I had started to play RO because of an IRL friend, who quickly left the game. Since it was my first MMORPG and I kinda liked it, I decided to stick around.
But at this time, my English was really bad, and I could barely communicate with other players, which eventually made me feel quite lonely. I was also frustrated not to be able to do quests that required the help of other players, like Gohos or Pendant Holders. I was about to leave when I met Pim, who introduced me to the Francophonia clan and recruited me. There, I met awesome people (sadly, most of them don't play anymore...) who really did help me a lot and encouraged me to continue playing this game. If it wasn't for Pim, and for the whole Francophonia old crew, I would have stopped playing and missed a lot of awesome times.

And here I am now, still playing after 6 years. I am a much better player than I was back then, and I now can speak English, thanks to this game, but damn, I still really miss those times.

Thanks a lot for this event NGD, I really appreciate the effort you put in making these ghosts. And if can I add a suggestion... Could it be possible to also introduce Nemon "Legends" if you ever make another event like that ? I know they still are in the old server and haven't transfered their chars, but some really deserve it :/

The old saying says "Conjurers first !" - Pizdzius' Comic.

Last edited by Ulmar; 05-24-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Ulmar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote