Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #41
Mangyokeo
Pledge

Mangyokeo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonMonger
if the people around me cant fight for crap.. and have crap skill.. im not going to stand there and eat the damage for them... hell no...
*cough* Remembers times hunting with Dmc...
Mangyokeo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #42
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
no i dont... once i camo.. i stay near.... and continue the fight.. on my terms... i dont run away....
Hmmm so you didn't escaped after killing my pet? You just moved to pb to fight on your terms right? :]
Next time just don't start the fight. Walk away, camo, whatever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot 2008-03-16 09_58_57.jpg (136.4 KB, 89 views)
Old 03-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #43
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

You know I am trying to be as objective as possible as I listen to you guys talk about DM, but I just don't understand why the hate?

Again there are no rules as to what the "right" way is to fight when it comes to the wz, am I correct?

And if he us using legitimate skills that NGD has created for the hunter class, why this unnecessary, demeaning and very hateful language towards him?

I see nothing wrong in what he does, however, I see much wrong in what you guys do and say.
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #44
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zielski
Hmmm so you didn't escaped after killing my pet? You just moved to pb to fight on your terms right? :]
Next time just don't start the fight. Walk away, camo, whatever.
fluffy i dont want to kill you though..... youre cool... i see you more as a lost sibling from another realm..
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #45
CumeriTarenes
Baron

CumeriTarenes is on a distinguished road

ok, let's analyze why people are argueing here:

DM posted his hunter setup. I appreciate this very much and I wish more people would do so. But this thread is not only about setups, it is about the different ways you have to play a hunter. DM just presented his way to play a hunter, and as long as he uses the possibilites which are intended by NGD to use, there is nothing wrong.

Then Katiechan said, that he/she (?) things that most hunters use a similar setup and that she cannot understand why hunters keep their setups secret. She also pointed out, that the gameplay for a hunter is quite the same, independend from the setup.

Because of her/his (?) slight teasing way to post this DM felt personaly offended and then the things got out of control. DM defended his setup, he claimed his setup is perfect, he used words like "fool" and "Fecking noob azz loser prick shyt"
I don't know why DM felt to defend his setup, because Katechan didn't critisiezed especially DM's setup, she/he critisized all hunters setups. But, as for most classes, the gameplay and setups are not original at all, at least when you want to have a balanced setup.
Also I don't understand how DM can claim to know all best, to say his setup is perfect and so on, he should be more humble, not that much a poser.

Next step was, that Katiechan felt offended by DM, that he called her/him a noob...and she/he talked about respect, which DM lost because he didn't respect Katiechan. Here we have the point where the respect was gone, on both sides. And what was the reason? Yes, bad and offending language.

Next step of the story is, that other people seized the opportunity to flame on DM, because they don't like him, because they don't like his playinfg style, because they were killed by DM or whatever.

It is realy a shame to see hunters flaming on each other in a thread about playing and abilities of hunters. When not even hunters themself can have a serious discussion with each other about their own class, how can hunters then expect to have serious discussions with other classes about hunters?
Of course, this point is not a point to generalize, but at least for some of them it is a valid point.

Thx to Hell_bound, who tried to calm down the situation and for having a factual point of view in this issue.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #46
Angelwinged_Devil
Banned

Angelwinged_Devil is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angelwinged_Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumeriTarenes
Then Katiechan said, that he/she (?) things that most hunters use a similar setup and that she cannot understand why hunters keep their setups secret. She also pointed out, that the gameplay for a hunter is quite the same, independend from the setup.

Because of her/his (?) slight teasing way to post this DM felt personaly offended and then the things got out of control. DM defended his setup, he claimed his setup is perfect, he used words like "fool" and "Fecking noob azz loser prick shyt"
I thought I was the only one who saw it this way... thanks ^^
Angelwinged_Devil no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #47
fluffy_muffin
Count

fluffy_muffin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
fluffy i dont want to kill you though..... youre cool... i see you more as a lost sibling from another realm..
LOL
o.k. hunny but i like my Gorbi so don't do that again :]
Just wave ;p
Old 03-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #48
Hell_bound
Master

Hell_bound is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ok, let's analyze why people are argueing here...
Thing is though CT, is that every time DM comes out to talk about hunter issues he is flamed, every time.

This is the first time he has ever talked, fully, about his setup; which I might add gives information to others as how to counter his setup abilities, allow them to understand his weaknesses and limitations.

Yet, you stated that this thread was about "not only about setups, it is about the different ways you have to play a hunter."

However, Katiechan (who from what I can tell seems to be a marks) claimed, "hunters use a similar setup."

First of all Solarus' very own post in this thread suggest that Katiechan is wrong, but wait there is more!

See you have to know where DM is coming from really and if I may interject my own ideas I might be able to shed some light on this...

See I been lucky here because I have watched DM from afar. And to tell you the truth he was the only hunter (at least in Ignis at least that I know of) to figure out that hunters didn't need a pet. Julius even at that time, for I been killed many time by him in the wz, used a pet. It wasn't until DM went public with the "true" hunter capabilities that people started to copy him (for after that post Julius killed me without pets, things might have changed now for I been lvl in inter realm for a while now).

Not only this, but he put a lot of time into testing what skills were better over others, and which set of skills and their levels made a stronger hunter.

This I can tell you is what I know. And saddens me that people here forget this history and also forget that when out in the wz anything goes, there are no rules and there shouldn't be.

But what can I say, I'm the spawn of hell so don't take my word for it...
Hell_bound no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #49
aric_swartzell
Master

aric_swartzell is on a distinguished road

Don't feel bad Nissan, nobody remembers me either :P
aric_swartzell no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #50
DemonMonger
Marquis

DemonMonger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ok, let's analyze why people are argueing here:

DM posted his hunter setup. I appreciate this very much and I wish more people would do so. But this thread is not only about setups, it is about the different ways you have to play a hunter. DM just presented his way to play a hunter, and as long as he uses the possibilites which are intended by NGD to use, there is nothing wrong.

I don't know why DM felt to defend his setup, because Katechan didn't critisiezed especially DM's setup, she/he critisized all hunters setups. But, as for most classes, the gameplay and setups are not original at all, at least when you want to have a balanced setup.
Also I don't understand how DM can claim to know all best, to say his setup is perfect and so on, he should be more humble, not that much a poser.

Next step was, that Katiechan felt offended by DM, that he called her/him a noob...and she/he talked about respect, which DM lost because he didn't respect Katiechan. Here we have the point where the respect was gone, on both sides. And what was the reason? Yes, bad and offending language.

Next step of the story is, that other people seized the opportunity to flame on DM, because they don't like him, because they don't like his playinfg style, because they were killed by DM or whatever.

It is realy a shame to see hunters flaming on each other in a thread about playing and abilities of hunters. When not even hunters themself can have a serious discussion with each other about their own class, how can hunters then expect to have serious discussions with other classes about hunters?
Of course, this point is not a point to generalize, but at least for some of them it is a valid point.

Thx to Hell_bound, who tried to calm down the situation and for having a factual point of view in this issue.
i was having a bad day.... long story... the words i read were not the same as the words on the screen... it was like putting salt int a wound...
DemonMonger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote