You can now transfer your characters from Ra to Horus with the Character Transfer feature you will find in the account section of the website.
First of all, make sure to read and understand the following points:
- Transfers will only be able to be done from Ra to Horus.
- You will lose your Realm Points and Clan.
- The character must be at least level 30 for it to be transferred.
- Transfers will only be available from those that are considered as English speaking countries (non-Spanish speaking).
- The feature will be free for two weeks from now.
- If the name is in use in the destination world, it will be renamed with an added suffix and the character will receive a Name Change Scroll. If there is a deleted character in the destination world with that name, it will not be renamed if it's a deleted character of the same account.
: If you transfer the last character from a world, the account stash of that world will be lost, so please transfer the account stash items to the character if it's the last one remaining in that world.
Steps to transfer your character:
- Go to Regnum Online's official website: http://www.regnumonlinegame.com
- Login with your username and password
- Go to "My Account"
- Go to "Characters"
- Select the desired character to see more information about it.
- If the character is eligible to be transferred, there will be a "Transfer" button in the Options.
- Accept the terms and accept the transfer.
Any other question which is not related to a problem (problems should be sent to email@example.com
) can be posted here.