English

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Game Discussion > Balance

Balance Public discussion about balance issues. This forum is heavily moderated.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #101
Kitsuni
Baron

Kitsuni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdk View Post
I was on barbarian ,lvl 51 at grind ,wile i was resting to gain hp,a hunter confused me ,casted DS+SS ,ofc i was not able to cast UM or other buff,after he used ambush 5,and i died by pet+hunter before wake-up.
And yes it was a snake,and that made 602 dmg and it was a critical.
Maybe i am wrong at a point,and my barbarian armor is bad vs a certain kind of dmg,vs piercing is not for sure.
Wtv pets can hit harder sometimes if you know to tone down any target armor.

Indeed in fort wars ,use more cold blod and a slow long bow,as Wm long bow,and you can hit damn harder.
Your armor is bad to the damage type that the Hunter and/or mob deals. Snakes deal slashing damage I believe.

Hunter damage isn't very much pierce anymore. Since a few updates ago Hunters have fire, ice and slashing damage arrows (+magic bonus), fire, lightning and slashing damage rings, bows with two or more damage base types (+magic bonus), etc. so don't rely on pierce resistance to judge your protection against archers.
Kitsuni no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:12 PM   #102
kmdk
Master

kmdk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunie View Post
Your armor is bad to the damage type that the Hunter and/or mob deals. Snakes deal slashing damage I believe.

Hunter damage isn't very much pierce anymore. Since a few updates ago Hunters have fire, ice and slashing damage arrows (+magic bonus), fire, lightning and slashing damage rings, bows with two or more damage base types (+magic bonus), etc. so don't rely on pierce resistance to judge your protection against archers.
Oh well is still the best protection vs archers.Most of base bows are piercing,and features as cold blood or dead eye or dirty fight are% of weapon dmg.So i guess(not sure too) weapon dmg bonus must be piercing too..hope so...