Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Game Discussion > Complaint book

Complaint book This forum is for posting any kind of complaint about the game

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
JGFMK1
Apprentice

JGFMK1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is gamemod an NGD employee?

Seem he has a penchant for deleting my posts.
If you submit photographic proof of a cheat - the name of the player is going to be on display. This whole thing smacks of a cover up with no accountability on the part of NGD.
I say this because the stock answer you always get to complaints is -- "Thanks for reporting this. The matter will be invesigated". Then nothing more ever comes of it. (This is what I am being instructed to do!) If you keep it in the forums and NGD respond , or even better there is a bug/new feature tracking list that is publicly accessible that players can vote for to prioritise work done after each months count of votes - you (NGD) would get my overwhelming support and applause for doing something positive.

Last edited by JGFMK1; 03-02-2012 at 09:18 PM.
JGFMK1 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-02-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
Umaril
Marquis

Umaril will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Umaril

If he wasn't, he couldn't remove your posts, and "evidence" should be in an email to NGD, not on public display on the forum.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
JGFMK1
Apprentice

JGFMK1 is an unknown quantity at this point

If there was an issue tracking system of the nature i describe - you could provide photographic evidence/names and part of the ticket could be deemed confidential - but the main thrust of the issue public - that would suit me fine.

Umaril: Someone would only need to be given admin rights to a forum or sub-forum - doesn't mean it's an NGD employee - for example Inkster never worked for them and did admin stuff for a time - that's what I've heard.

If you were to see NGD's take on things and how they would intend to fix an estimated fix date that would give us the end users/consumers (Xim purchasers) some sense of satisfaction to see things headed in the right direction.

Umaril: If someone is cheating why not name and shame them? Your answer is in favour of a cheat!

I recall someone posting about a Marks player that they thought was using an automated tool to level - that has not been removed! So how is that any different to this?
http://www.regnumonlinegame.com/foru...ht=marks+cheat

Last edited by JGFMK1; 03-02-2012 at 09:41 PM.
JGFMK1 no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 03-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
Wyatt
Count

Wyatt will become famous soon enoughWyatt will become famous soon enough

Please read the Regnum Online forum regulations. It clearly states the forum rules and purposes for each section.

If you want to report a user for whatever reason you may have, the forum isn't the place for this for obvious reasons.

Regnum Online Forum Regulations

Closing this.
Wyatt no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread

Tags
cheats, cover up