The main frustration that i had in this years in game-play was chains of CC and spells that keep me disabled 100% of time till i die.
Dizzy+knock =complete disable a mage
Knock+knock= complete disable any other class
knock+unable to attack(beetle-swarm)=complete disable almost all classes ,partial protection via sotw and um
Unfortunately there is just a partial solution to the chains of knocks:
-revamp the cool-down between CC and duration of CC.
Combo of kick+feint+dizzy speel(revamped):
- kick duration 4-5 seconds / cool-down 50 seconds
- feint duration 4-5 seconds / cool-down 50 seconds
- shield bash 4-5 seconds /cool down 40 seconds
Total duration is 8-10 seconds(up to 15 seconds) ,usual not enough for knight to able to kill you, and next combo he can has in ~25 seconds.
And he must wait a wile to spam you again with same chain.
At barbarians is a little more complex ,because has more spells:
-Howl ,kick,rage of earth,roar,reabs breaker,balestra.
Combo example revamped:
- Kick 4-5 seconds / cool-down 50 seconds
- rage of earth 4-5 seconds /cool-down 50 seconds
- roar 7-9 seconds / cool-down 50 seconds
- Howl 6-7 seconds / cool-down 60 seconds
Total time is 21 seconds(up to 26 seconds),from this 8 seconds complete disable any class ,and 14 seconds for mages and a plus a bonus of 7 seconds of imobilize.So even with roar spell a barbarian will be able to make other chain of CC in 29-24 seconds.
This is just a example how i think that combos/chains of spells/CC i think need to be revamped.
In same way can be revamped for other subclasses of mages/archers.