This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 09-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
Immune
Master

Immune is on a distinguished road

Go 19 spears and use impale, brain piercing, multiple thrust and lightning strike all lvl 5. People will die either from confusion or hilarity.

Oh... and throat cutter. Ftw.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

throat cutter is still fun though..least for knights, as its the spell that usually bugs its icon the most, having to stare at it cuz u are to lazy to relog. and make sure its level 1, nothing more humiliating I suppose. But still its underrated being usable on those conjs who think ss will save them.
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
Kyrottimus
Baron

Kyrottimus will become famous soon enough

Impale...
Kyrottimus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #14
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

barb spell, so not shared I guess, I'd vote rend (I was planning to use it but cast time ..) and otherwise destabilize, I don't see that hc buff to often either though...

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #15
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

i had it hit me incredibly bad once, but luckily barbs dont use it mages often or at all, much like their debuffs,(why take mana/debuff when another swing likely kills em anyways)

i guess alot of the reason no one skills it (besides the obvious reason of possibly ending a fight rather than causing a malus or debuff and prolonging their limited effective fully buffed state, is because of their damage potential to low HP or some not so effective defenses (ap multipliers) stacking dmg buffs and on and on..
but another reason likely is because it doesnt work like borrow, but removes whatever % of available mana you currently have, not total, though the time it was use was when I had full mana and setup with the most mana I could have at the time which was roughly 2900, and 40% just gone not to mention a decent portion of HP most times as a barb when I skilled it though, I hit mostly empty conjs it seemed so I dropped it soon. it is good in theory though with its low cd very close to ambitious, a conj can be be stripped of mana almost directly after sacrifice is off cd and cast again..but maybe to another class possibly, like knight since they have to use those debuffs and cant just rely on raw dmg.

off topic but id really like to see THESE spells worked on, not the ones we all know work, so many just sit useless in the trees for far too long (spell elude? that was a killer spell till they 'fixed' it to being an icon to pass by and nothing more. Brain piercing...another unique cool spell that was critical to fighting mages and stopping areas and such as it actually worked back then and out skills into cd..till it got 'fixed' too..)

maybe some can make (another) new thread of top voted most worthless spells/unused spells currently per class..maybe get some attention to some that need love..not neglected to focus on changing confuse for the 4th? time but still missing the entire reason it is imbalanced in the first place ..
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #16
Hollow_Ichigo
Pledge

Hollow_Ichigo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining-Scias View Post
There's not so many useless spells in barb-only trees.

I hesitate between Destabilize and Rend. Maybe the latter one for #1.
Yeah your right, i feel rend comes in handy when u attack another barb, if a barb loses enough mana, spells like berserk and MS are hard to use.
Hollow_Ichigo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote