This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 05-15-2013, 10:36 PM   #71
Eminoo
Pledge

Eminoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamax View Post
The same for iphone can be done too if enough people are interested

I just have to look if i can let a task in background running, i'm not really sure on iphone.
If not, i can display the stats but you will have to open the app to see what happens.
Would be awesome if you're able to, I dont have a problem with opening the app though
Eminoo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:37 PM   #72
Eminoo
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
That's not what I meant, of course Frosk has his credit, but I meant that Kamax didn't know I was fixing and I didn't know he was developing this app. That's the cosmic relation (?)

The War Status section should be fully operational now (needs to have walls added to the description, but it's rather intuitive).

Kamax, bad news for you. You're using the old section of the website, which isn't benefited by the fix. You will have to change your sources to the new section
Finally, It works now, tnx!

Edit : Adrian could you also take a look on Nemon/Rankings? It didn't update since 1 year ago
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #73
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminoo View Post
Edit : Adrian could you also take a look on Nemon/Rankings? It didn't update since 1 year ago
You may be referring to the old Rankings section. It is deprecated and soon to be deleted (it isn't linked in the new Champions of Regnum website since months).

The new and current Ranking is ending its beta stage (we've been testing its generation and resource consumption, performance and reliability) and soon will be updated frequently, with the last date of update and possibly soon, more ranking types.

About Kamax app, I have a goodie for you, I'll send it through PM.
Adrian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #74
kamax
Master

kamax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminoo View Post
Would be awesome if you're able to, I dont have a problem with opening the app though
The Iphone version is almost done and it use the updated data that Adrian give me. I'm uploading it to the Aplle Store today if there is no problem.
It should take around 1 week to be approved.

And i'll update the android version once i have finish with all this.

Edit:
Some screenshots from the Iphone version
Capture d’écran du Simulateur iOS 18 mai 2013 09.17.40.jpgCapture d’écran du Simulateur iOS 18 mai 2013 09.17.53.jpgCapture d’écran du Simulateur iOS 18 mai 2013 09.22.00.jpgCapture d’écran du Simulateur iOS 18 mai 2013 09.17.59.jpg

Last edited by kamax; 05-18-2013 at 07:26 AM.
kamax no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #75
Eminoo
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamax View Post
The Iphone version is almost done and it use the updated data that Adrian give me. I'm uploading it to the Aplle Store today if there is no problem.
It should take around 1 week to be approved.

And i'll update the android version once i have finish with all this.

Edit:
Some screenshots from the Iphone version
Attachment 35883Attachment 35884Attachment 35885Attachment 35886
Dang, Thanks alot! I can't wait to download and use it
Old 05-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #76
ice_zero_cool
Master

ice_zero_cool is on a distinguished road

good work!

in case you want to do a German translation for the app (didnt download the app, so i dont know if theres much text that could be translated ), just pm me the texts and ill translate them for you.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #77
kmdk
Master

kmdk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_zero_cool View Post
good work!

in case you want to do a German translation for the app (didnt download the app, so i dont know if theres much text that could be translated ), just pm me the texts and ill translate them for you.
Iphone app ,even android app use build in dictionary for translate ,oh well if this is implemented in app.Just need to change leanguage of your iPhone or Android in language that you need and app will go in that language.

The good point ,i saw for first time when a ngd developer shares api data with a 3-th party developer ,this is a good news ,for years in regnum were 3-th party developers that try to make apps ,widgets and other stufs at least from point of ranking and war status.

I think NGD can go forward and makes this data available for all 3-th party developers if they register as
developer on CoR site.
I don't even think this will touch integrity of the company ,anyway this data as server status ,ranking and forts status are public anyway ,and this can bring much more free advertise via mobile applications ,widgets and pages.
Also very good for adicted players to stay in touch all time with game.

Also fan site kits was a request over years ,that too countain a few pre-build themes and pre-build widget(for web) with war status or ranking ,even with twitter news and other thinks ,or even a fan site generator with uploaded back-ground etc ..

Last edited by kmdk; 05-19-2013 at 09:34 AM.
kmdk no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #78
ice_zero_cool
Master

ice_zero_cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdk View Post
Iphone app ,even android app use build in dictionary for translate ,oh well if this is implemented in app.
are you sure about that? that would definitely be quite handy. i dont even know one app that automatically changes langauges, though.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #79
kmdk
Master

kmdk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_zero_cool View Post
are you sure about that? that would definitely be quite handy. i dont even know one app that automatically changes langauges, though.
Sorry ma' bad.I've misunderstood you.It will change language only if it has localization file implemented and translated.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 AM   #80
kamax
Master

kamax is on a distinguished road

On Iphone and android, the phone switch automatically to the translated file if there is one. For the moment i don't have find some time to make these files and strings are hard coded.

But there is not a lot of text and i'll provide these files in the future (for the 2 versions).

About the Iphone version, i have finished to submit it today. We just have to wait around 1 week now.
And the android version will be updated with the new datas soon.

If you need more things in the app just ask. I'll try to find some time to do it.
kamax no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote