This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 01-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Where's my threads, man?!

Recently, forum post-count granted me a "Baron"-title. Yay. A day later, 4 thread-posts are simply gone, & so is this title. Meh. Ah, & here's the real crux of my issue, but I've noticed this total-bs has happened several times in years past as well (& I'm not talking immediately, as routinely happens when a forum is being properly moderated, but instead, months or even years after my post was posted). Let me lay it out. I joined forums & began to 'contribute' in Oct, 2011. Despite all that time, effort, etc, the very oldest post of mine I can still find now on these forums is dated 8/2/2017. So, just where dafuq did 6-full-years-of-forum-posts + whatever else that's also went 'missing' since 8/2/2017 all go? Fair's fair! I really want to know! Damn it! NGD! WTF?!....

Last edited by Lebeau; 01-11-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:49 PM   #2
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

huh that's weird, your profile list indeed only shows up to 300 posts when it should be 600

same with my account, I just noticed. There seems to be a 300 posts limit for some reason. Probably a bug?
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:48 PM   #3
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

There is no malice involved, the search limits results on 300 and the default result ordering is newest first.

To find your old stuff you can use the advanced search via the search menu at the top (https://www.championsofregnum.com/forum/search.php) and sort results for last posting date in ascending order.
However, once you get over 600 posts with that method you will also miss those posts in the middle between the 300 newest and 300 oldest.
There are a few more options, aviable, i.e. limiting to a subsection of the forums - but its indeed a bit difficult to get them all to show.

Regards
Old 01-12-2019, 03:27 PM   #4
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure it wasn't always like that, all the posts used to show up, not just 300.
Old 01-13-2019, 06:36 PM   #5
_Enio_
Marquis

_Enio_ will become famous soon enough

Its been like that at least a few years, i remember i had to use that technique long ago.