This forum is closed for posting. Please, join us in our Discord server at discord.gg/regnum. See you there!

Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-11-2017, 08:24 PM   #1
Matrim
Pledge

Matrim is on a distinguished road
Default Gentleman's (and ladies) agreement

probably going to get flamed and derailed into a "well they do it to us" thread

can we agree to stop leveling forts to 4 on haven. ESPECIALLY during the early hours with very few people on.

Any war that is attempted at this time is just immediately killed off by this.

I'm especially asking this to alsius - 4 ignis were trying their best to make the gate vulnerable today so what do Alsius do (i was happy to camp imp on my warlock to fight the ignis.) we level all forts taken to 4. Ignis i'm told by Ichi immediately logged out.

If you make war impossible you'll kill the purpose of the game. Stop shooting yourself in the foot.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:06 PM   #2
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Bro you left RA for Haven? I'm busy right now so don't know how things going now on Haven. :0 lvl4 upgrades for fortifications shouldn't really exist on Haven server...
Old 06-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #3
EMIN
Initiate

EMIN is an unknown quantity at this point

If NGD "disables" leveling forts on Haven, it might quit the stupid invasions on Haven. I understand this works on Ra, but it does not on here. Invasion are not something "special" anymore.
EMIN no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:24 PM   #4
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

I always tough level 4 forts was a stupid thing to do. So if we do not have this it will be more fun for everyone.

So please stop leveling forts - i know you have gold to spend, but think for enemies and their fun too.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #5
Matrim
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieti View Post
I always tough level 4 forts was a stupid thing to do. So if we do not have this it will be more fun for everyone.

So please stop leveling forts - i know you have gold to spend, but think for enemies and their fun too.
I can see merits in level 4 forts when it's a smaller army defending against a larger one to prolong the fight and stretch it out.

however when it's literally 4 v 3 level 4 forts just kill whatever hope there might have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Bro you left RA for Haven? I'm busy right now so don't know how things going now on Haven. :0 lvl4 upgrades for fortifications shouldn't really exist on Haven server...
Not quit Ra but currently haven is taking up all of my Ra time. Currently at work though which gives me roughly 30 minutes to log into RO so for the last 3 days i've been playing neither a lot really.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #6
EMIN
Initiate

EMIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
I can see merits in level 4 forts when it's a smaller army defending against a larger one to prolong the fight and stretch it out..
An option could be that the defending realm would be able to upgrade their forts and castle. For example Alsius could only upgrade Aggers/Trelle and Imp.
EMIN no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:08 PM   #7
Matrim
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMIN View Post
An option could be that the defending realm would be able to upgrade their forts and castle. For example Alsius could only upgrade Aggers/Trelle and Imp.
Honestly not here to ask NGD to do anything they're already doing stuff. I'm here to ask the community to stop doing this. It's pretty simple just pretend the chest isnt even there.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:26 AM   #8
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim View Post
Honestly not here to ask NGD to do anything they're already doing stuff. I'm here to ask the community to stop doing this. It's pretty simple just pretend the chest isnt even there.
While I tend to agree, you're not asking Alsius to pretend the "chest" isn't even there, but to forget about why they did upgrade the forts, thus forget about invasions, thus stop playing the game, since what else can be done with 10+ while only 4-5 encounters to face?

You cannot blame players for trying to play the game, ask you can to stop lv4 forts, but imo nothing will happen...
Old 06-12-2017, 08:43 AM   #9
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

npc and object mechanics should definitely still be stronger adjusted to player activity
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #10
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

Hardly ever logging to game now (cause RL) not to mention Haven but there is always an idiot in the group to ruin fun or troll. Week ago we took herb, we outnumbered syrtis but not so much to deter them from fight and then the one magnificent idiot lvld fort despite our whole group shouting NO!!!!!! The result was obvious: syrtis went to cs or efe and left us alone.

BIG +1 to disabling GC on Haven